• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

1100 Bhp Cobra Limited

Andrew_GTR

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do i know u by anychance?? As in were u here in SL maybe the last year or so?? Dunno dude ive met some of nigels friends...so i was just wondering...

u have seen me for sure. you wear specs dont you. I was there when i think your dad did a sprint by himself in the white ITR, Wasnt there last year though! miss the drag scene alot.

u have seen me for sure. you wear specs dont you. I was there when i think your dad did a sprint by himself in the white ITR, Wasnt there last year though! miss the drag scene alot.

Hahaha...Not any more dude...Ah yes yes the Sprint down Marine Drive...those were good times...LoL even though i was in SL in dec and ive been away for 3 months i too miss the whole drag scene and pilla alot...damn...hehehe...home is home dude whateva happens....

Hahaha...Not any more dude...Ah yes yes the Sprint down Marine Drive...those were good times...LoL even though i was in SL in dec and ive been away for 3 months i too miss the whole drag scene and pilla alot...damn...hehehe...home is home dude whateva happens....

Ice Milo and koththu, and the other thing is its difficult to find people who are passionate about cars here.

sure u go to a motor show and see millions of people but where the F*** are they all from...

Ice Milo and koththu, and the other thing is its difficult to find people who are passionate about cars here.

sure u go to a motor show and see millions of people but where the F*** are they all from...

Dude Ur making me Hungry!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmm...heheh iced milo and the Chicken Kottu special was what i liked...Damn it...oh and the Cheese Rotti!!! Ya i know what u mean about Motor Shows...but here in the forum u actually get to interact with ppl hu u know are from ur country and share similar interests as u... i must say that Madz had a brilliant idea wit this forum..

Dude Ur making me Hungry!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmm...heheh iced milo and the Chicken Kottu special was what i liked...Damn it...oh and the Cheese Rotti!!! Ya i know what u mean about Motor Shows...but here in the forum u actually get to interact with ppl hu u know are from ur country and share similar interests as u... i must say that Madz had a brilliant idea wit this forum..

agree!..well done to madz!

agree!..well done to madz!

I just realised, i'm not a newbei any more..cool.

So this Ice Milo and Chicken Koththu?

are youn suposed to have them together? or do they taste good by themselves? curious.... coos i normally go for coke with koththu.... :) wonder what it tastes like with Milo :D

hey this is my 600th post ... all righhhtttt!!!!

:D:P:jumping-smiley-013:

the past 100 posts went pretty fast for me....

So this Ice Milo and Chicken Koththu?

are youn suposed to have them together? or do they taste good by themselves? curious.... coos i normally go for coke with koththu.... :) wonder what it tastes like with Milo :D

hey this is my 600th post ... all righhhtttt!!!!

:D:P:jumping-smiley-013:

the past 100 posts went pretty fast for me....

LoL...u can have them together or seperate....whatever u feel like...try the cheese rotti too...its amazing

DUDE!!!!!!!!! Do u eat anything at Pilawoo's??? If u do then try the Cheese Rotti!!!!! If u dont then ur missing out on one of the wonders that SL has to offer!!! LoL.....

Cheese roti is the bomb! Btw i wonder how nanas is doung? anyone go there?

DUDE!!!!!!!!! Do u eat anything at Pilawoo's??? If u do then try the Cheese Rotti!!!!! If u dont then ur missing out on one of the wonders that SL has to offer!!! LoL.....

that brings up somethign i've wanted to ask someone..> WHERE on earth is pilawoos..???