• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wadduwa Atv Track Opening

GMI

There is a new ATV track and a gravel race track opening on 8th Saturday.

On 8th Saturday there will be free ATV riding and safety training with free rides. ATV races will also happen in 3 categories with a very nominal entry fee. Officials informed that anyone from 4years of age can join for training + races.

Along wih the track opening, Mighty Mini Club has organized a parade from Havelock Town to Wadduwa on Saturday morning.

There will be a Mini timed autocross on 9th Sunday on the specially laid gravel track @ Wadduwa.

All enthusiasts are welcome to join the ATV events and all Mini owners are welcome for the parade on 8th Saturday starting near BRC Grounds on Havelock Road (Opposite Laugfs Filling Station) @ 7:30am.

GMI

hi guys,

I have some news on the ATV / Go Kart Scene.

I am involved in a project where we are in the process of setting up a ATV track. Its in the heart of Negombo Town.

We will also be having Grass Karts and mini bike racing, but I have kept it quiet as the track is not finished as yet.

We (its a BOI) project ) are looking at getting some investors ( 5 actually) each contributing a small amount and in return getting a share in the Company.

If anyone is interested to take a look at the location please give me a call on 077 2 915 899.

Cheers

pradfred

hi guys,

I have some news on the ATV / Go Kart Scene.

I am involved in a project where we are in the process of setting up a ATV track. Its in the heart of Negombo Town.

We will also be having Grass Karts and mini bike racing, but I have kept it quiet as the track is not finished as yet.

We (its a BOI) project ) are looking at getting some investors ( 5 actually) each contributing a small amount and in return getting a share in the Company.

If anyone is interested to take a look at the location please give me a call on 077 2 915 899.

Cheers

pradfred

Good stuff. When will it b done? Is this da 8 acre thing uv mentiond?

Edited by GuruG