• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Installed A 20 Ton Komatsu Winch

Velocity

27hk2.jpg

LOL, sorry for the misleading post, but thank god for the KOMATSU i was saved....

So i went and INVESTED ON A WARN 9000.....

Planing to Upgrade soon on more powerful winch if i feel this is not sufficient.

By the way I designed Winch Plate My Self and Took 3-4 days. I wanted to have different look on my cab and did not want to loose the Original Look of It,

So hope you like it.

img7468eg7.jpg

Edited by Velocity

Hah haaa..thats a nice one machan...looks like you are taking the maximum fun & joy out of it. nice and tidy winch mounting job!

The mean 4L engine would have had enough power to pull it out...i guess its the tyres that have given up.

I personally do not recommend the synthetic rope. It is good for competitors as its easy to handle and saves time.

But all in all its no match to a warn / ramsey or any solid winch cable. the synthetic rope gets decayed with time and after using it few times the colour gets faded. The steel cable is the best to give a jeep the the look and afterall it lasts longer.

However podi lamaya you are right when it comes to cheap winches as the steel wires snap and can cut ur fingers

Hah haaa..thats a nice one machan...looks like you are taking the maximum fun & joy out of it. nice and tidy winch mounting job!

The mean 4L engine would have had enough power to pull it out...i guess its the tyres that have given up.

I personally do not recommend the synthetic rope. It is good for competitors as its easy to handle and saves time.

But all in all its no match to a warn / ramsey or any solid winch cable. the synthetic rope gets decayed with time and after using it few times the colour gets faded. The steel cable is the best to give a jeep the the look and afterall it lasts longer.

However podi lamaya you are right when it comes to cheap winches as the steel wires snap and can cut ur fingers

yeah machan i need tires big time...

next weill be that

:)