• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is The Aerial Atom Enough??

Gummybr

arielatomf34500pu4.th.jpgthpix.gif

15233888915cc3c90a95tw6.th.jpgthpix.gif

Well Aerial Atom did a world of good to the Motor Industry, and is hailed as the 0-100-0 champ by Autocar....

Ok so this all British and I dont have much of a liking to them, because you know why? I dislike most of the things they do apart from the lovely Aston designs (not performance), LR and TG for the automobile entertainment they provide.

So I was one day wondering whether someone OUTSIDE BRITAIN would come up with a super light car that can destroy the Atom and be a threat to the best supercars.... And since Atom was using an engine from the Honda range I was thinking of getting two motorbike engines and welding together in a Vee formation and putting onto a skelton like the Atom.....

Well one day later I read this article on TG magazine and find out that someone had done it...... Well for starters its a british fellow, but interestingly enough he had taken two Yamaha 1000cc engines which has 5 valves per cylinder and bolted them together to make the power plant..... And that is very very light..... So car weighs in only about 500kgs, produces about 500bhp (supercharged or normally aspirated is 360+bhp) and its all put in together in a Caterham.... undoubtly British...

So here's the outcome the Caterham Levante V8 RST.....

thumb1280x1280229389760hs4.th.jpgthpix.gif

260208catuo5.th.jpgthpix.gif

888427020851226eb1.th.jpgthpix.gif

Technical Spec

RSPerformance the manufacturer

P/s: Revving to 10,000rpm and more should make the best stereo... And I want to see JC and the rest try this out.... on their track.