• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Los Angeles Auto Show

Mani

Great stuff Mani. Stull going thru the site tho, cant do it from work and net is acting up at home. Anything on the 370Z? This show was the unveiling, right?

The car looked good. Bit more power, bigger engine, more torque at a lower RPM and a feature that blips the throttle when you downshift. This is nothing new but for a true manual trans car, with a clutch pedal, this supposed to be a world's first.

http://www.nissanusa.com/370z/?intcmp=370z...omepage.Home.P2

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

The car looked good. Bit more power, bigger engine, more torque at a lower RPM and a feature that blips the throttle when you downshift. This is nothing new but for a true manual trans car, with a clutch pedal, this supposed to be a world's first.

Ahhh, magic words. I suddenly like it even more :D

I really like how Nissan is pushing the benchmark with their cars and coming up with innovative ideas. Will your clutch last longer? Yes. Will you be more stable under braking? Yes. Will your laptimes be quicker? Probably. Can you take credit for it? No. I'm old school and I get the satisfaction by achieving that perfect downshift by myself. Even if that means 2 perfect downshifts for every 100 fukups!