• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fb14, Fn15 Or Sonata

Le Sabre

I was wondering if anyone would let me know if out of the Nissan FB14 or the Nissan Pulsar FN 15 or the 2000-2001 Hyundai Sonata is a good car.

What would be the going price for these 3 cars and which car do you guys think will have the better performance, and re-sale value.

Edited by Le Sabre

If those 3 are the only options, go for FB 14 as a family car. pulsar adds few sporty options but resale is difficult compared to B 14.

if U want to own a comfortable / spacious car forever (or for long),provided fuel, SONATA is good.

All three are in the range of 1 mil Rs.

Note that there are plenty of better cars for this range apart fromabove 3.

Just my two cents

Like XXX said, purely from a resale point of view, best go for either of the Nissans. B14 being the better of that.

A known party recently sold his JB plate Sonata H-Matic for 950,000/- :rolleyes: Think he lots a load on that car.

The car was very well kept by him too.

I think maintenance wise too the B 14 is quite easy on the purse and parts are relatively easy to find. We have a diesel

B14 in the family and its been very good to us for the last 10 years.

A good petrol specimen would be a good bet too I guess.

stick with the Nissans if you plan on disposing of the car after a short while as there isn't a whole load you'd loose in terms of depreciation

The Sonata i'm still rather weary of , despite the fact that in terms of options it offers great value, but there is thatl ingering doubt when it comes to realibilty/cost of repairs as well as the rather poor fuel economy that is spoken of... :mellow: