• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2006 Mitsubishi Evo Ix Vs. 2006 Subaru Wrx Sti

Overdrive

bro u never replied me abt what u are planning with the BNR26. Come on mate? How about a complete mines engine?

LoL...nah no chance...Its gonna remain the way it is as long as i have it...No changes dude...y mess wit something good? Like the cliche "If it aint broke why fix it".........

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL...nah no chance...Its gonna remain the way it is as long as i have it...No changes dude...y mess wit something good? Like the cliche "If it aint broke why fix it".........

ok playing it safe? anyway who's gonna do it in sl? I don't think anyone has done mods with R34's

and a sunny me think FB14

hey btw andy do u know anyone called Irshan from AIS day buy from mabole :huh:

FB14's Rock!!!!!!! Luv em...LoL...Well i do know a Irshan from AIS not sure if its the same guy...if he played under me for the school cricket team then yes i know him....ask him

how about a " Fully Insured" " No hand signal" sticker on the back? :D

LoL...Why not!!!!

@Andy yes yes he is the guy.. heee :) .. and he said me abt u the cricket captain :D

LoL...yup thats him then...good bugger too...tell him i said hi...He didnt say anything BAD about me did he!!!! cos i was a hard ass on those guys whilst playin!!! heheh... :D

LHe didnt say anything BAD about me did he!!!!

Yes No Yes No Yes Noooo

LOL he didnt say anything bad.. he said that u r a good chap.. hey andy wats ur msn id??

he was online few mins back if u want i wil ing him and tel him to come online

Not too sure about if it was in ratnapura dude... yeah here's a pic...

myrexsti5rd.jpg

What happened to the plum colour wrx with the black wheels?

BTW andrew i have this DVD. It also has the Z tune racing the NSX-R, just for kicks

31jz13dq.jpg

What happened to the plum colour wrx with the black wheels?

BTW andrew i have this DVD. It also has the Z tune racing the NSX-R, just for kicks

31jz13dq.jpg

The plum colour WRX was sold by the original owner hu used to drag it...dunno where it is now... yup that dvd must be awesome!! The Z-tune vs the NSX-R...need i ask the conclusion???

The plum colour WRX was sold by the original owner hu used to drag it...dunno where it is now... yup that dvd must be awesome!! The Z-tune vs the NSX-R...need i ask the conclusion???

nope.

Yeap! Spot on.

The evo 8 looks pretty damn mean doesnt it? Its amazing how he cant seem to get the car to lose control.

Have you seem the Evo 7, when clerkson introduces it? he is just cruizing along at 120mph and does a hair pin turn and absolutely nothing happens. the car just handles like a baby.

The evo 8 looks pretty damn mean doesnt it? Its amazing how he cant seem to get the car to lose control.

Have you seem the Evo 7, when clerkson introduces it? he is just cruizing along at 120mph and does a hair pin turn and absolutely nothing happens. the car just handles like a baby.

Ya the Evo 8 does look pretty mean but honestly my favourite model is the EVo 6...i think that this model had the meanest and most aggressive face ever...it just looked like it was ready to kill you...i wouldnt mind getting my hands on a certain EVo 6...but i heard the owner is very very fond of it... :D:D:D

Ya the Evo 8 does look pretty mean but honestly my favourite model is the EVo 6...i think that this model had the meanest and most aggressive face ever...it just looked like it was ready to kill you...i wouldnt mind getting my hands on a certain EVo 6...but i heard the owner is very very fond of it... :D:D:)

White Tommi Makinnen is it? Machan there is a price for everything? Question is are you that eager?

White Tommi Makinnen is it? Machan there is a price for everything? Question is are you that eager?

blue to b exact...cant agree wit u bro...there r a lot of things a lot of money cant buy...if ur really attachd to ur car u wudnt want to part wit it for any sum