• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2006 Mitsubishi Evo Ix Vs. 2006 Subaru Wrx Sti

Overdrive

blue to b exact...cant agree wit u bro...there r a lot of things a lot of money cant buy...if ur really attachd to ur car u wudnt want to part wit it for any sum

What about the white one? There is a white tommi makkinen 6.

used to think money couldn't buy everything. Not any more. quite questionable... My opinion only. no fuss!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blue to b exact...cant agree wit u bro...there r a lot of things a lot of money cant buy...if ur really attachd to ur car u wudnt want to part wit it for any sum

Nope the Car that im reffering to is the Silver Evo 6 Tommi Makkinen...The one that came to the SupeCar gathering and there are pics on Preveen's Site....Its in Mint Condition and u can see from the car that the owner truly love's it...i would go as far to say that it is probably the most desired car to have from all the evo's in SL....Would Love to get my Hands on it......and yes when a person really love's his or her car no amount of money can replace it...

Nope the Car that im reffering to is the Silver Evo 6 Tommi Makkinen...The one that came to the SupeCar gathering and there are pics on Preveen's Site....Its in Mint Condition and u can see from the car that the owner truly love's it...i would go as far to say that it is probably the most desired car to have from all the evo's in SL....Would Love to get my Hands on it......and yes when a person really love's his or her car no amount of money can replace it...

Have you seen the subaru doing a quarter mile in 10.76s @133mph

http://videos.streetfire.net/category/WRX/...67747FE481F.htm