• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ford F150

Velocity

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2009-ford-f-150-1/577010/

I am in serious love with this and the New Hummer H3T

Guys do you know of any country which is right hand based but has notvehicle Duty.

Is it import duty you are talking about or road tax ?

I'm a bit curious about the reasons behind your question ......... :P

The New Hummer H3T

don what i was thinking was to try to get a Landy Single Cab Brand New. :rolleyes:

Velocity,

If you checked the previous post when you asked the same question I posted a link from Landrover.

Basically they will sell you the vehicle without local duty and taxes if you are going to take the vehicle out of the country within a month (you have to be present in person to do this) but I'm sure if you speak to them something could be arranged for an overseas import (and they might even do it through the local agent so you get the warranty)

Having said that Malaysian version might still be cheaper and more or less the same vehicle.

Velocity,

If you checked the previous post when you asked the same question I posted a link from Landrover.

Basically they will sell you the vehicle without local duty and taxes if you are going to take the vehicle out of the country within a month (you have to be present in person to do this) but I'm sure if you speak to them something could be arranged for an overseas import (and they might even do it through the local agent so you get the warranty)

Having said that Malaysian version might still be cheaper and more or less the same vehicle.

hey thanks for the info don

let me check this out.

:)

150,388.00 MYR = 43,540.13 USD

thats a pretty decent price.

i guess now need to calculate freight and check lorry duty cost.

quite

but i think the whole saving with the Lorry duty thing is the fact that you can import vehicles which are upto 5 years old, there by getting taxed at a lower rate offers the price advantage

machan so sorry :(

i totally misread your first post!

i read "what I was thinking" as "what WAS i thinking"

you can see how that would be totally miscontrued :wako:

my appologies

Infact Devz.

i am not in hurry. may be get a used 2.4 Duratec From UK with Low Miles.

I love the New one with the new Dash Board and more consumer freindly engine.

It nice to own a landrover as well i guess. :)

Infact Devz.

i am not in hurry. may be get a used 2.4 Duratec From UK with Low Miles.

I love the New one with the new Dash Board and more consumer freindly engine.

It nice to own a landrover as well i guess. :)

Deffa bro :D

that cabin is very much more refined!

i haven't driven one yet myself :( , but heard from someone who did just recently that its very much more civilized and nice and brisk as well - the 6 speed gbox is also quite nice lu :)

Deffa bro :D

that cabin is very much more refined!

i haven't driven one yet myself :( , but heard from someone who did just recently that its very much more civilized and nice and brisk as well - the 6 speed gbox is also quite nice lu :)

The clutch is still heavy as hell :) I wonder if Tata will stick with the Duratec or put another engine in future versions.

Also I wonder if Ford's input has gone in to the drive train and suspension as well. What I mean is not the design because nobody does that better than Land Rover, but the quality of manufacture !

The clutch is still heavy as hell :) I wonder if Tata will stick with the Duratec or put another engine in future versions.

Also I wonder if Ford's input has gone in to the drive train and suspension as well. What I mean is not the design because nobody does that better than Land Rover, but the quality of manufacture !

Don you need to try the clutch on mine if you think the new one is heavy! :lol: