• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help

tharindu6

Question

Guys

im using a 1990 made carina AT 170 EFI car. i have been using it for some time,now there are couple of problems with the car.

yours inputs are highly appriceated. I will list down the problems :mellow:

• if i run the car for some time (say 1 hour in city traffic) and if I stop the engine its very hard to start the moter again,and when i drive around 60kmph and if i want to stop the car suddenly when is hit the brakes and press the clutch the engine gets off(i think the idle speed is low)

• The car has an automatic A/C system or a climate controll sysytem. but the A/C blower does not work properly all the time and i have to take it to the A/C guy atleast ones a month.and they fix it and give.(they say the system has some electornics and they are not working properly,since the car is old I cant find those parts)

• And the main fuse box of the car if kind of burnt some places have melted..I dont know why that has happen.(is there a place where i can buy i new fuse box?)

Please help me guys :unsure:

3 answers to this question

regarding the fuse box there is a joint near the Wijerama Junction (Small place under the tree, to your left if you are traveling from Nugegoda side) which you can check. Good luck with your search.

Edited by isam