• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Ultimate All Terrain Vehicale

Velocity

damn :o .....devinda,have you got the whole Al site stored in your head? :P .....i notice that you're always the bearer of bad news :lol: ....kinda like an online grim reaper ne? :P:lol::D

:lol: well i should remember at least a few of threads i've put up over the last few years now shouldn't i :)

...bad news? :huh: only on the Auto News thread - but, thats just what all the auto industry related news has been like! :(

:lol: well i should remember at least a few of threads i've put up over the last few years now shouldn't i :)

...bad news? :huh: only on the Auto News thread - but, thats just what all the auto industry related news has been like! :(

:lol: just pulling your leg mate...no worries :)

Edited by HelRazor

looks like a fairly versatile and hardcore piece of kit!

Could be driven head to head with a Tata bus on the Gale road... :angry-smiley-048:

Edited by isam

machang it's from jc's new dvd called thriller.

Which I posted on earlier. I pulled a copy down from somewhere. I'm sure JadeyBlitzen will enjoy that one :) Some similar views coming across there :)

edit : Apparently I didn't post - http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?showtopic=5592 Tho I did watch it :)

Edited by Pericles

Which I posted on earlier. I pulled a copy down from somewhere. I'm sure JadeyBlitzen will enjoy that one :) Some similar views coming across there :)

edit : Apparently I didn't post - http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?showtopic=5592 Tho I did watch it :)

no i think you or Hellrazor did - cuz i recall someone making mention about this new dvd out and when i went and checked at the time it still hadn't gone on sale