• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kilinochchi Has Fallen

Velocity

www.defencewire.blogspot.com

KILINOCHCHI HAS FALLEN

DEFENCEWIRE BREAKING NEWS- The LTTE capital Kilinochchi is now being vacated as troops from the 57 converge on it from all sides. The Town is expected to fall completely into the hands of the Army shortly and it will be declared captured after clearing by tomorrow.

Meanwhile 35 Ratha Regiment elite Tigers were killed when they clashed with a Brigade from the 59 Division near the town of Oddusudan yesterday. 15 bodies of the elite cadres were recovered.

This Brigade from the 59 has bypassed Oddusudan and is heading towards two LTTE airstrips situated South East and North West of Puthukudiirippu. Out of a total of six airstrips detected by the military, 3 are within our grasp, including the one at Iranamadu.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.defencewire.blogspot.com

KILINOCHCHI HAS FALLEN

DEFENCEWIRE BREAKING NEWS- The LTTE capital Kilinochchi is now being vacated as troops from the 57 converge on it from all sides. The Town is expected to fall completely into the hands of the Army shortly and it will be declared captured after clearing by tomorrow.

Meanwhile 35 Ratha Regiment elite Tigers were killed when they clashed with a Brigade from the 59 Division near the town of Oddusudan yesterday. 15 bodies of the elite cadres were recovered.

This Brigade from the 59 has bypassed Oddusudan and is heading towards two LTTE airstrips situated South East and North West of Puthukudiirippu. Out of a total of six airstrips detected by the military, 3 are within our grasp, including the one at Iranamadu.

:rolleyes:

Killi was expected to fall as paranthan fell into SLDF... It was just a matter of time :) :) :)

Story is that the clearing ops are still going on :)

So much for Constable Nadeshans threats about it never ever falling to SLDF :lol:

Killi was expected to fall as paranthan fell into SLDF... It was just a matter of time

Story is that the clearing ops are still going on

So much for Constable Nadeshans threats about it never ever falling to SLDF

:lol: seems they are bunch of bullies who tried to stop the advancing army with some bluffing...

Edited by isam

Our own Miniace Confirms this News.

Guys get ready for a to Celebrate this Brave Victory of Our Forces,

I guess All Sinhalese Tamils and Muslims can leave peacefully ever after

watch Rupavahini they want to show it live on TV now.

Our own Miniace Confirms this News.

Guys get ready for a to Celebrate this Brave Victory of Our Forces,

I guess All Sinhalese Tamils and Muslims can leave peacefully ever after

watch Rupavahini they want to show it live on TV now.

Hate to throw the wet blanket in... but it's not over yet mates.

these buggers have been withdrawing before getting massacred and letting their heavy weaponry falling into our hands. So they still have considerable cadre and equipment strength.

It's a huge HUGE victory for all Sri Lankans but there's more to go...

Lets not give the enemy any chances by getting too comfortable too soon... They still have the capacity to take a soft target and cause mayhem... Still got those Zlins too and maybe they might send em in kamikaze style

and also...If rupavahini is going to go LIVE from Killi... they must've planned this earlier to get the necessary equipment sent in right?

BTW...If we have the AL G2G we have much more to celebrate i guess

just heard massive firecracker noise from the kiribathgoda town...looks like dutugamunu silva is celebrating too (with our money,as allways) :lol:

as much as i hate that looser... this time around i don't think the cracker were government sponsored...

just heard a lot crackers going up around my office area in col 3 and friends called into say that it was almost the same story everywhere...

Hell if i was at home i'd do the same :)

after all... many laid their lives down to come this far with this war... The least we can do is to be happy about their victories over terrorists without getting into politics :)

as much as i hate that looser... this time around i don't think the cracker were government sponsored...

just heard a lot crackers going up around my office area in col 3 and friends called into say that it was almost the same story everywhere...

Hell if i was at home i'd do the same :)

after all... many laid their lives down to come this far with this war... The least we can do is to be happy about their victories over terrorists without getting into politics :)

dunno about anywhere else but when the guy himself is there with bunch of his guys on the middle of kiribathgoda junc(BTW it' still goin on),you can hardly say it wasn't government sponsored :)

The least we can do is to be happy about their victories over terrorists without getting into politics :)

nope..didnt mean to get political mate..i was merely stating the obvious and the facts of what i saw...

politics is not my favorite subject...nor is war

dunno about anywhere else but when the guy himself is there with bunch of his guys on the middle of kiribathgoda junc(BTW it' still goin on),you can hardly say it wasn't government sponsored :)

oh well...my bad :P

anyways,... i hate that joker

politics is not my favorite subject...nor is war

true that...but in some cases..those are necessary evils! :)

anyways... i'm happy that this shows that all these military ops, higher taxes, casualties are doing something to eliminate terrorists...

and once invincible terrorists are finally crumbling down...

hopefully if all this crap finishes...we can all go on a nice roadtrip to those areas :)

and once invincible terrorists are finally crumbling down...

You'll forgive me for being skeptical. Even if the territory is lost, they can go back to their roots and do things guerrilla style. As long as they have support on the ground, they will keep going. The threat will be reduced due to loss of bases and operating areas, but not eliminated. Go online and see how many Canadian school kids are still supporting them.

You'll forgive me for being skeptical. Even if the territory is lost, they can go back to their roots and do things guerrilla style. As long as they have support on the ground, they will keep going. The threat will be reduced due to loss of bases and operating areas, but not eliminated. Go online and see how many Canadian school kids are still supporting them.

my thoughts exactly...i fear this would turn in to another iraq :( ...you honestly can't expect every terrorist to be chucked in to the sea off point pedro can you

Edited by HelRazor

This is a great achievment by our forces.

You have a point Peri. Even though the land is captured there will be small groups operating, it is not possible to eliminate a group 100% who have been operating for couple of decades.

Also they still have considerable support form abroad for their operations.

Edited by dinosh

my thoughts exactly...i fear this would turn in to another iraq :( ...you honestly can't expect every terrorist to be chucked in to the sea off point pedro can you

More to the point, you can't stop new blood joining the cause until that cause is eliminated. Which can't be eliminated completely. I'm quite sure even organizations like the KKK still have some support. The only way to get around it is education and changing attitudes, and not everyone can, or is willing, to do that. You can just hope to get society to a state where terrorists won't want to show themselves coz of the repercussions of living in society.