• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Engine Oil For Mazda Familia Bhalp - 1996

Prami

Guys,

Please let me know, what’s the good performance & Fuel efficient engine oil that I can be used for Mazda BHALP model ?

Is "HELIX" (Shell Motor Oil) is good one ?

http://www.shell-srilanka.com/lub-helplist.htm

Never used shell (hard to find in Kandy) but my experience BP is better than Mobil.

Can someone confirm the prices mentioned in above site because they are ridiculously low.

BTW Laughs have their brand engine oil & 1K less than BP/Mobil 4ltr 20W-50. :unsure:

Never used shell (hard to find in Kandy) but my experience BP is better than Mobil.

Can someone confirm the prices mentioned in above site because they are ridiculously low.

BTW Laughs have their brand engine oil & 1K less than BP/Mobil 4ltr 20W-50. :unsure:

Ya U are right maersk– that’s a load of B/S on the price – The oil is good and can recommend it. Try to stick with semi synthetic or mineral oil- change the oil in the due intervals and all should eb fine- the subject has been discussed well

I have been using Castrol for over 10 years with out any issue – the GTX is ideal for high milage engines and Magnatec is not bad either but bit more expensive.

Well just my 2 cents – “Buy lankan Be lankan” is one thing but I just don’t want to take a risk for just a measly 1000/- Laugh instead I ‘d stick with the more renowned Mobil /BP – these oils have been proven over and over

Edited by mazdaspeed