• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

AutoLanka G2G 2009 !!

Watchman

27 members have voted

1. 1. When would YOU like to meetup?

• Saturday
    • Sunday

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this different from levels/curves? I tried playing around too much with that and messed up the last super car meet photos. Tho in my defense, the monitor I worked on was not good. LCD.

Peri:

you can do it using the colour curve too(clockwise twist), but be VERY gentle with it. Takes a lot of practice to start getting it right. i too started using it only about a week or so ago (check out the pics of me in the water on FB, thats was the 1st attempt).. getting better at it but not quite there yet.

i guess it annoys you because he says it's a honda club & autalanka g2g ne?

Crazy shit machan, i even dnt know some one took a pic of the engine bay when i open it to show to grancivic, dev and S_N, anyway i seen on FB another group posted pics as Car Show 2009, after i did a album coment they change the name to ALG2G, this is Sri lanka style, trying to put their head in to anyshit and try to score,

Crazy shit machan, i even dnt know some one took a pic of the engine bay when i open it to show to grancivic, dev and S_N, anyway i seen on FB another group posted pics as Car Show 2009, after i did a album coment they change the name to ALG2G, this is Sri lanka style, trying to put their head in to anyshit and try to score,

yeah dont you hate it when some people take credit for somthin they didn't do.... there was this joker who took pictures of my thunderace which was parked at roadside and posted them on FB calling it his bike....i wasnt a FB member then and i didn't know this until much later..

one time there was this guy who copied and pasted one of my friends rides on FB calling them his cars...just pathetic...

well i guess this is to be expected from a country where the politicos claim every victory as theirs when its our soldiers who do the fighting

yeah dont you hate it when some people take credit for somthin they didn't do.... there was this joker who took pictures of my thunderace which was parked at roadside and posted them on FB calling it his bike....i wasnt a FB member then and i didn't know this until much later..

one time there was this guy who copied and pasted one of my friends rides on FB calling them his cars...just pathetic...

well i guess this is to be expected from a country where the politicos claim every victory as theirs when its our soldiers who do the fighting

well machan few months ago some one has took pics of my car infront of our place, created his Hi5 profile, posted my car pic and comented my Subaru, in Al there is a Topic for Hi5 and FB discussions, read that and ull see lods of idiots try to post others car pics and try to be a Puss* mag*ets

i guess it annoys you because he says it's a honda club & autalanka g2g ne?

Yes, but the position annoys me even more. The damn Honda club had nothing to do with it! Just coz they show up doesn't mean they get to have their name in it AND have it first. Most of the entries for Modifest were Honda's and that wasn't the Honda Club Modifest, it was just the Modifest.

Well thrashed out topic. Started when we found a chap on hi5 claiming Aravinda's Ferrari 360 was his car. I mean, you might get away with a bike or Scooby, but Ara's Ferrari?? What memories :)

thats just down right madness.. i wanted to put the group pic in my profile, but didnt do it since i thought i need permission to do so..

thats just down right madness.. i wanted to put the group pic in my profile, but didnt do it since i thought i need permission to do so..

i'm sure dilesh,pericles,saturn won't mind if you put it in your profile or other non commercial use...but yes it is better to ask them first....

Thought of tagging few friends here...please complete this...

alguyscy7.jpg

w1000.png

MINIACE

Wow looks like you guys had a great time. I wish I could have come :( . Great photos as well Dilesh. Its nice to put some faces to everyone.

Hey Mini you look very familiar. I dont usually forget a face. Im sure I've seen you somewhere before but not sure when or where.

you can can use the pictures where ever you want as long as you don't erase their signature on the bottom of the picture. Normally Dilesh and Preveen do mention their names on the bottom left of the pictures for copyright issues. I don't think they mind when you use the pictures as it is, do they?

Edited by Bharath