• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

AutoLanka G2G 2009 !!

Watchman

27 members have voted

1. 1. When would YOU like to meetup?

• Saturday
    • Sunday

Maybe this would be helpful to everyone.. :)

There's always peri and ripper (and a few more of you guys into photography) too who can try out a photo-shoots! But at the same time i'm touched that ripper chose me over beer.. hahahaa! i've always been jealous of beer :D

Sorry for any inconvinence guys, not that I dont wanna make it on sunday... i'm flying back saturday night, so i wont be able to make it sunday... Sp as long as its before 7.00pm saturday i'm in :D

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason we wanted to have a quick G2G here is Dilesh is in town (Madmax too)!

There is no point of having one without him.

Im ok (rather) on both days! voted 4 saturday for Dilesh!

MINIACE

yeh, Madmax is down here too :rolleyes:

the thing is, if our guys wanna have a drink, we better have some plan, unless its somewhere like excel world, but again, as Supra Natural points out, it can be closed on Saturday, and also, since Saturday is a poya, as everyone remembered :D we got to be ready with stuff at least on friday.. ready and okey with anything..but better plan..

what do you all think? y not plan and share the stuff, so that it'll be easy for everyone?

Edited by Kim

yeh, Madmax is down here too :rolleyes:

the thing is, if our guys wanna have a drink, we better have some plan, unless its somewhere like excel world, but again, as Supra Natural points out, it can be closed on Saturday, and also, since Saturday is a poya, as everyone remembered :D we got to be ready with stuff at least on friday.. ready and okey with anything..but better plan..

what do you all think? y not plan and share the stuff, so that it'll be easy for everyone?

hi y' all,

yup Poya = dry + parching(is that a new word?) thirst :0

Also the place is so public we might have some civic minded citizens calling you know who ....

So maybe we can adjorn to another locale for the watering session? Where BYOB will be ok? How about on the beach ??

looking forward to meeting all the Al members ...

cheers

hi y' all,

Also the place is so public we might have some civic minded citizens calling you know who ....

So maybe we can adjorn to another locale for the watering session? Where BYOB will be ok? How about on the beach ??

cheers

hey hey...you Kanu'd last time also... i was actually waiting for you to show you bugger! :)

hope you can make it this time :)

I'll be there for sure if my wifey and the to be my first baby wont have their own plans before :)

I too voted for saturday :)

but let's try and find a solution for the adult beverage issue :lol:

hi y' all,

cheers

nice to hear from ya after sometime !!

How about avoiding the adult beverages? <_< Y'all have to drive back where ever your going, and we wouldn't want y'all to get into any trouble. B)

Guess the boys just want to share a beer or two together and that will hardly have any ill-effects :)

not like hard stuff of 40% or so alcohol...

don't think 4.8% in a nicely chilled lion larger will do any damage to most guys... even after two or three long necks...

just gotta know thy limits :)

How about avoiding the adult beverages? <_< Y'all have to drive back where ever your going, and we wouldn't want y'all to get into any trouble. B)

we are talking about BEER only :unsure: - but since its a poya day, still we got to plan something..

Ok, since MB seems a very convenient spot, let's go with it. But a G2G is no fun without a small drink...

We can camouflage the drinks...!

Vodka/Gin + sprite/Tonic - in a bottle of mineral water.. no one would know, but provided we don't do the mixing on site.

Any thoughts..??

ok guys here's the rough plan for the AL G2G 2009....

I'll bring few mega bottles with some ice and disposable cup's to have a small drink while we are outside...then let's go Mary Browns and have a small snack. I guess the prices are quite reasonable there.

Our professional photographers, Dilesh & Preveen are eagerly waiting to play with your vehicles while the sunset is there...so please don't be late!!

** And finally those who are interested in adult beverages can bring them and have it at your own risk.. :P

Date : Jan 10th Saturday (Tomorrow!!)

Time : 5.00 pm

Mary Brown is located in Marine drive - between the bridge (close to Wellawatte Railway station) and Army checkpoint next to 3M car detailing place.

Ripper

40% of a 50ml shot = 20

4.8% of 750ml of beer= 36

:) Bottle Opener to Bottle Consumer!

ha ha ha.... from what i hear from sources... you too are a huge consumer of such beverages and it shows :) :) :)

btw... strange math eh :) :)

I usually don't bother get all mathematical with my drinks :)