• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Can I Buy For 5000

tharindu6

hey guys have 5000 extra bucks in hand want to put a good set of speakers..

Any good suggestions...

And a place :jumping-smiley-013:

i doubt if you'll be able to go for a complete system from any brand...i think a couple of 3 way speakers is the best option...

or if you already have a basic speaker system in your car...a woofer with a built in amp is possible for that money...

Thank you my dear brothers as always for replying first.

actually i Currently have a Kenwood RY390CD unit 45W*4, with the basic speakers that came in my car.

Just wanted to put a set of good speaker to improve the sound quality :D

Thank you my dear brothers as always for replying first.

actually i Currently have a Kenwood RY390CD unit 45W*4, with the basic speakers that came in my car.

Just wanted to put a set of good speaker to improve the sound quality :D

you thnking of improving, well i dnt have even a speaker in my car :(

you thnking of improving, well i dnt have even a speaker in my car :(

LOL join the club machang...i have speakers on the honda,but all are broken,never listned to any music since the day it was bought :lol: ...pretty embarassing when passangers ask for some music

i suppose you have no stereo because you're trying to save weight ne?

LOL join the club machang...i have speakers on the honda,but all are broken,never listned to any music since the day it was bought :lol: ...pretty embarassing when passangers ask for some music

i suppose you have no stereo because you're trying to save weight ne?

i have Polk Audio front and Rear Speakers at home, still i dnt have a head unit, i was thnking to install those stuff and do new interior in next few weeks, today we finished tuning,

no machan not the weight fact its im spending all of my Rs for Performance, yeah machan when passanger ask i always tun on Nokia Music :lol:

i have Polk Audio front and Rear Speakers at home, still i dnt have a head unit, i was thnking to install those stuff and do new interior in next few weeks, today we finished tuning,

no machan not the weight fact its im spending all of my Rs for Performance, yeah machan when passanger ask i always tun on Nokia Music :lol:

keep a portable radio in the car when you are not racing machan :lol:

my mom did the same when the radio broke down. it did sound kinda tinny though :action-smiley-060: