• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pcv Valve, Maruti 800

mjayanath

Question

6 answers to this question

Mate!

The PCV-valve Typically connects the crankcase and the intake manifold from a location near and opposite valve cover and the breather tube .

You ask many questions, either to test knowledge of AL members here or to educate yourself and try some DIYs. which i sense is not good.The questions you raised, hinted about the motoring knowledge you got and that needs lot of home work+ readings before trying something dull.Never feel offended by my observations..for your benifit only.Cheers!

MINIACE

Mate!

The PCV-valve Typically connects the crankcase and the intake manifold from a location near and opposite valve cover and the breather tube .

You ask many questions, either to test knowledge of AL members here or to educate yourself and try some DIYs. which i sense is not good.The questions you raised, hinted about the motoring knowledge you got and that needs lot of home work+ readings before trying something dull.Never feel offended by my observations..for your benifit only.Cheers!

MINIACE

Thank you MINIACE for your comments.

I am a structural engineer who has a little knowledge on Automobiles. I do not intend to test AL members knowledge as I value your comments very much and want to educate myself. The problem with me is I find it very difficult to get my car repaired properly by a technician who usually cover up the problem or replace a part which very rarely solve the problem.

I read a article about PCV valve. It says it is better to spray some carburettor cleaning fluid in this valve for better idling quality. As my car has a rough idling when not very hot, usually in the afternoon after a journey in the morning, I asked from my technician about PCV valve and the proposed test, he said he has no idea about a PCV valve.

So I hope you understand why I ask you this type of questions.

Thank you MINIACE for your comments.

I am a structural engineer who has a little knowledge on Automobiles. I do not intend to test AL members knowledge as I value your comments very much and want to educate myself. The problem with me is I find it very difficult to get my car repaired properly by a technician who usually cover up the problem or replace a part which very rarely solve the problem.

I read a article about PCV valve. It says it is better to spray some carburettor cleaning fluid in this valve for better idling quality. As my car has a rough idling when not very hot, usually in the afternoon after a journey in the morning, I asked from my technician about PCV valve and the proposed test, he said he has no idea about a PCV valve.

So I hope you understand why I ask you this type of questions.

Hi mate! Expressing thanks for taking up my remarks as exactly as how it was intended.

First I feel that you are visiting a wrong technician. A technician clueless about PCV or conceal, is something serious I see. Try and change your present technician. A “baas” who work and renders services inexpensive, be likely to perform cheap things on machine as well-my grandpa told me. I follow that.

Always visit a good technician or an engineer.that always save your time and money.Good luck mate!

MINIACE