• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hei Subaru Late 1999 Model Wrx

unknown

i really need help

im thinking of buying a subaru wrx 1999

its only done 100000 and done the major service

how is the servicing of this car is it good

and is it expensive than a skyline(the service)

thanx

gihan

i need to get a decision by monday

Who does good servicing of WRX's in SL anyway? Do people go to Senok or is it some other place? I'm assuming its ok to ask that here :violent-smiley-099: Just interested in the maintenance in SL

Yes Senok is the best...They have all the neccessary technology...Expensive but worth it....

not an expert in any way on wrx's but....if the car has done 100K and all the major repairs are done, then you are probably safe. but still it's an old car, so expect issues to come up....\

btw, is the other car you are looking at a skyline.. well either way, post pics of what ever you buy...

Yes ur right...Subaru is at armour street and wattala is for the Audi's.......

wow.. is it econimically feasible for a company to have 2 workshops, even if it is for 2 diferent makes...? cos its not like there are a lot of Subaru's or Audi like toyotas or nissans...

wow.. is it econimically feasible for a company to have 2 workshops, even if it is for 2 diferent makes...? cos its not like there are a lot of Subaru's or Audi like toyotas or nissans...

the subaru garage is small n i assume the audi one is too so i dnt think it wud b a problem...A*W has a huge garage for nissan n another one for maruti

the subaru garage is small n i assume the audi one is too so i dnt think it wud b a problem...A*W has a huge garage for nissan n another one for maruti

ya.. AMWs service areas are HUGE.....

I recently went to A*W (near the cemetry) to get some prices for parts for the G.Vitara, and man thats is a whole lot of land they have... i couldnt diferenciate between Nissan and Maruti divisions cos they were all everywhere, but the A*W site is the biggest i've seen around town....

:)

• 2 years later...
is this the white R33?

this is the only 96 model skyline that i know of which is still running. i did hear that there was a silver r33 as well but have never seen it...

There is another R33 sedan around

Black on a 301 plate with GTR body kit...i here it may go up on the market sometime soon...

Yes ur right...Subaru is at armour street and wattala is for the Audi's.......

Yeah you are correct. But if I add up more to what you have said. It is not exactly the armour street. That road is called the Grandpass Road and you can enter and exit that road from multiple places. One end of the road meets the armour street at the junction where President Premadasa was assassinated and where the Armour street police station is located, and the other end of the grandpass road falls to "Inguru Kade Junction" near the Edirisi*ghe Brothers and Kelanitissa Thermo Electric Power Station, as far as I know. If you ask anyone around, they will definitely help to find out the place.