• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying Accessories

AppleBee

Try S*n L*nka at Narahenpita. Most of the accessories very cheap here, better than Darley Road and mot*rc*de. Just go n try. :)

I've been to the their branch at Darly Road and My impression of the place was different. Anyway I'll pay a visit and update it :)

Try S*n L*nka at Narahenpita. Most of the accessories very cheap here, better than Darley Road and mot*rc*de. Just go n try. :)

got a gift pack from them courtesy of the motormag , but was a little disappointed cuz it was filled with more or less cheap chinese junk :(

the air freshner was one of the more useful items!

but can't complain about a free gift bundle i guess (good or otherwise)

got a gift pack from them courtesy of the motormag , but was a little disappointed cuz it was filled with more or less cheap chinese junk :(

i once won a 3M alloy wheel cleaner coutesy of the mag and some other stuff some years back,and once a safety check up at pitstop...never got around to using it though

Edited by HelRazor

I had 4-5 yrs experience with Darly Road shops. Some shop owners are doing/selling a very good quality products for reasonable prices. :) But some ones are selling fake products for very high price margins :( .

I have moved to S*n L*nka recently (8 months back). Up to now they have done a good service for me (Narahenpita branch). From there i bought some Accessories for my Mazda - Security System, Sports Car mats, vehicle horn and so on.

If you guys find a good place for vehicle Accessories pls let us know :)

I had 4-5 yrs experience with Darly Road shops. Some shop owners are doing/selling a very good quality products for reasonable prices. :) But some ones are selling fake products for very high price margins :( .

I have moved to S*n L*nka recently (8 months back). Up to now they have done a good service for me (Narahenpita branch). From there i bought some Accessories for my Mazda - Security System, Sports Car mats, vehicle horn and so on.

If you guys find a good place for vehicle Accessories pls let us know :)

exactly the same with me.

So far s*n L*anka is good for me too

i won something so unmemorable i cant remember what it is now. and it was rubbish too. so i couldnt be bothered to collect it B)

i wouldn't have either had i known :lol: - was in the neighbour hood so decided to take a chance and go find the place n pick it up

had taken me a good 2 months to actually get around to it , so i realized then i gave them the letter!

i wouldn't have either had i known :lol: - was in the neighbour hood so decided to take a chance and go find the place n pick it up

had taken me a good 2 months to actually get around to it , so i realized then i gave them the letter!

well they cant flog me with cheap unmemorable prizes now cos i cancelled my subscription. well it wasn't the most exciting magazine in the world but at 100 rupees it was a very reasonable method to kill time. but at the time i cancelled it one mag was over 300 i think. could buy a new (4 week old, as we get it) autocar from vijitha yapa for nearly the same price :P

well they cant flog me with cheap unmemorable prizes now cos i cancelled my subscription. well it wasn't the most exciting magazine in the world but at 100 rupees it was a very reasonable method to kill time. but at the time i cancelled it one mag was over 300 i think. could buy a new (4 week old, as we get it) autocar from vijitha yapa for nearly the same price :P

not anymore :(

all of the british car mags are well over Rs.1500 if i recall correctly

The MotorMag i've found to be a decent magazine , though not perfect , certainly makes for interesting reading , especially the vintage/classic car feature and interviews of motoring personalities

not anymore :(

all of the british car mags are well over Rs.1500 if i recall correctly

The MotorMag i've found to be a decent magazine , though not perfect , certainly makes for interesting reading , especially the vintage/classic car feature and interviews of motoring personalities

i used to by it for the classic and the classifieds. but suddenly i switched from motormag to hi :P

how much is the motormag going for nowadays?