• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nintendo Wii

vigorcomp

Guy, I'm thinking of getting a Wii system. What do u think. Is it available in SL? Thanks

yep..they are available through private importer shops...try the electronic shops at MC and liberty plaza for starters...

it is a little expensive that letting someone bring down one for you but they will exchange it for a new one(through manufacturer's warrenty) if it breaks.

i too did originlally thought about wii...but then i found out about all the physical labour you have to do with wii-mote... :D i like my games to played while sitting still, thank you very much

the controllers are quite sensitive - its fun but i prefer an xbox & ps - possibly cuz we're more used to it

the Wii is completely different experience - its not great for convensional games , but is down right entertaining when it comes to Tennis , Golf , Baseball etc.

key word being , "fun" , not thrilling , gripping or exhillarating , just nikang fun

yep..they are available through private importer shops...try the electronic shops at MC and liberty plaza for starters...

it is a little expensive that letting someone bring down one for you but they will exchange it for a new one(through manufacturer's warrenty) if it breaks.

i too did originlally thought about wii...but then i found out about all the physical labour you have to do with wii-mote... :D i like my games to played while sitting still, thank you very much

Machan, how much are they in Sri Lanka?

oh yeh its pretty expensive....i think ur better off buying from singapore or dubai for that matter....and personaly i think you should go for a xbox or ps3....the games on those consoles are much better and u get more bang for ur buk because of that reason..