• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Green Test Not Required???

tharinduc

I heard that Green Test is not required to get the RL for the moment due to a court order. Anyone knows whether it is true or false?

Don't say that!! I just paid Rs750 couple of days back for the VET as my RL is expiring next month.

Any info on this guys?

There is nothing on the net about this.

Edited by Bharath

I don't think so, it is applicaple to all Wester Province registered vehicles, I did one last Nov, this Jan and just today too.

Think it is only for other provinces they have put it on hold till the court case is over.

Anyone can confirm this? :unsure: . Cause i gotta go get mine in the next couple of days :action-smiley-060:

no machan...just the old lorries...

i went to get the strada's done as well but they said since i have a lease on that,i need to go to maligawatte headquarters and renew it :action-smiley-060:

Did u go to the Drive green joint in hunupitiya road?

does they check for the exhaust "decibel" level for sound polution ?

NO..not checking! Got my beat-carb EG through with flying colours...But the there is a 'fail' possibility with locally done exhausts (because of the disturbed M pressure and the flow)..Best to clean the exhaust (upto 6-7 inches in from the end) before the test.Use a good carb cleaner spray,that makes the cleaning easy.

MINIACE

NO..not checking! Got my beat-carb EG through with flying colours...But the there is a 'fail' possibility with locally done exhausts (because of the disturbed M pressure and the flow)..Best to clean the exhaust (upto 6-7 inches in from the end) before the test.Use a good carb cleaner spray,that makes the cleaning easy.

MINIACE

thnx bro, anyway im planing to go to the test center with the "Silencer" fixed, The entire exhaust system is "Kakimoto Racing" Japan