• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Royal - Thomian

YALA

Hah, we were doing online updates for the big match since '97. Ah, the memories. Sitting at Lanka Internet listening to the radio and updating :D It was crude but revolutionary!

Anyhoo, got the feeling they were showing it on ArtTV, coz there was a Promo-Watch trailer there with a giant screen and the broadcast had Art logos on it. Decent coverage, but no replays. That sucked.

Fun day. Got some nice pics :D

Hah, we were doing online updates for the big match since '97. Ah, the memories. Sitting at Lanka Internet listening to the radio and updating :D It was crude but revolutionary!

Anyhoo, got the feeling they were showing it on ArtTV, coz there was a Promo-Watch trailer there with a giant screen and the broadcast had Art logos on it. Decent coverage, but no replays. That sucked.

Fun day. Got some nice pics :D

ARTv has the highlights on right now!

camera work is poor - in that they don't seem to quite grasp the concept of following the ball :( ..at least when it came to the wickets :mellow:

• 1 year later...

Hah, we were doing online updates for the big match since '97. Ah, the memories. Sitting at Lanka Internet listening to the radio and updating

Quick bit of useless (yet important to some people) trivia for you: Lanka Internet was built on land that was once owned by a listed member living in Colombo 000300.

Lanka

Quick bit of useless (yet important to some people) trivia for you: Lanka Internet was built on land that was once owned by a listed member living in Colombo 000300.

Lanka

to be exact:

Walukarama road Number 156 next to Walukarama Temple in Colombo 00300

Lanka

to be exact:

Walukarama road Number 156 next to Walukarama Temple in Colombo 00300

My mind is truly boggled! :wacko::wacko2:

Back on topic. I'm hoping this batch tent won't be a mistake. OTSC always has a considerable amount of eye-candy. Any eye candy in this one is liable to be batchmates significant others. Thats sorta useless. I need a lens with more reach than a 250mm!

Back on topic. I'm hoping this batch tent won't be a mistake. OTSC always has a considerable amount of eye-candy. Any eye candy in this one is liable to be batchmates significant others. Thats sorta useless. I need a lens with more reach than a 250mm!

with the new rule restricting one member to only 2 tickets i doubt there will be alot of candy. Plus tickets ran out quite fast. so figers crossed

Aha.. :D the Mustangs are going to give you hard time, they already started this evening ... LOL.

Anyways good to see new tents coming up, but naming one after the good old loo is .... I don't know!!!! :P

Yours truly will be at SLC/Grandstand downstairs if anyone wishes to come in for a tipple.

Running the tent for the 5th year and lovin' it!