• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gear Box Problem Ce110 (auto)

Hasantha

Question

Hi friends

My Toyota CE110 (Diesel) has aprobem in the gear box. In the morning it takes time to move the vehicle. My mechnic told me it's high time to replace the gear box. Can find a place to find out a gear box . how much will be the price? help me.

thanks

4 answers to this question

Machan i am using same CE110 Car, nice car no 2 words.i got a problem of Power rack, so i had check and i found lot of CE110 parts at Silva motors Katunayaka and Auto plaza at Kurunegala, hope u can find u r car gear box frm the places which i indicate

Machan i am using same CE110 Car, nice car no 2 words.i got a problem of Power rack, so i had check and i found lot of CE110 parts at Silva motors Katunayaka and Auto plaza at Kurunegala, hope u can find u r car gear box frm the places which i indicate

well i was looking for a power rack too and at least at that time the silva's prices were a few notches higher than that of many shops in delkanda area...

sourcing this shouldn't be a an issue since most parts for this car is quite freely available...

good luck!

My Toyota CE110 (Diesel) has aprobem in the gear box. In the morning it takes time to move the vehicle. My mechnic told me it's high time to replace the gear box. Can find a place to find out a gear box . how much will be the price? help me.

You sure you need to replace the gearbox ? How reliable is your mechanic ?

AFAIK many autobox hitches are cureable. I know a good auto tranny expert. drop me a line will post his contact. Finding a replacement box is also not that difficult.

MINIACE