• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Looking To Buy Autozam Or Rx-7

K3Z

Sorry to bring back an old topic But just a saw a red rx-7 FD 1994 and it said unregistered. How can such an old car be unregistered. They were asking 12laks for it which seems decent for a car that has never run in SL. Since the displacement is so low 1.3L engine Im thinking about importing a 2002 under a blue permit. Just worried how many good mechanics can take care of a winkel

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most of da cars without books r quoting more than that...the kurunegala one is somewhere over 2million without a book

any idea what the story behind this car is? tried to call the bugger y'day but his phone was constantly busy or on call waiting, no wonder really..... guess someone must have bought it already.

any idea what the story behind this car is? tried to call the bugger y'day but his phone was constantly busy or on call waiting, no wonder really..... guess someone must have bought it already.

no idea yet but if its a legit car its a gold mine....there was a white RX7 for sale recently with no engine & the guy still wanted over 2million....

no idea yet but if its a legit car its a gold mine....there was a white RX7 for sale recently with no engine & the guy still wanted over 2million....

heard an unsubstantiated story from a third party that supposedly this belongs to the same bloke who owns the Silver TT 300zx Auto in Marawila on the NW province plates :unsure:

Well, if it was legit, it could be a printing mistake. Maybe it was 2.1mln, mistaken for 1.2mln :D

now that makes sense.

well...since it's for sale...i'm sure people would still buy it and find a way to sort out the whole registration thing...

wonder how that works...

is there a legit way to do it or does one has to depend on unorthodox methods :rolleyes:

well...since it's for sale...i'm sure people would still buy it and find a way to sort out the whole registration thing...

wonder how that works...

is there a legit way to do it or does one has to depend on unorthodox methods :rolleyes:

whoever buys it will have to find him self a mazda book.....who knows someone might even use a familia book on it

Apparently the car has been sold to a certain famous racing personality in the island for 9 lhks...

The car was not legit, and is still unregistered, and as I understand the sellers have been caught, but the car is still running as it was sold before the matter came to the attention of the authorities...

Apparently the car has been sold to a certain famous racing personality in the island for 9 lhks...

The car was not legit, and is still unregistered, and as I understand the sellers have been caught, but the car is still running as it was sold before the matter came to the attention of the authorities...

So guess you can still run the car on the track but not on SL roads even with a garage plate?

apparently the new owner has been busted with the car

apparently the new owner has been busted with the car

Car is sold on 5th and then new owner busted with the car on 7th... is it?????????? :unsure:

Car is sold on 5th and then new owner busted with the car on 7th... is it?????????? :unsure:

The car was sold before the 5th

Well i guess by putting an ad in da papers he just invited trouble not only for him but for everyone involved in the deal

Edited by Chooti Putha