• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Start Reviews Forum

Whats your point?

MINIACE

i think he's making a suggestion that AL should have review for cars available in the market and possibly for some automotive products as well

its a good suggestion given that a lot of the first time posters on the site come and ask "how x,y,z car is" and a spate of questions

a simple review in terms of what the cars plus & negative points are , rough price guide and a short summary would be quite useful i recon

The motor mag had review for new cars , but when was the last time you saw them review or an AE100 or 110 or Nissan Sunny FB15 etc , which are the cars that actually do get sold and move these days - those are the vehicles that need basic reviews i feel..

i think he's making a suggestion that AL should have review for cars available in the market and possibly for some automotive products as well

its a good suggestion given that a lot of the first time posters on the site come and ask "how x,y,z car is" and a spate of questions

a simple review in terms of what the cars plus & negative points are , rough price guide and a short summary would be quite useful i recon

The motor mag had review for new cars , but when was the last time you saw them review or an AE100 or 110 or Nissan Sunny FB15 etc , which are the cars that actually do get sold and move these days - those are the vehicles that need basic reviews i feel..

u got my my point ! :alc:

Such a suggestion was made a year or so ago, at the time, MADZ said to wait for the new forum upgrades if i remember correctly..... in fact, i think i did write a detailed review of this sort, about the 406....

It IS a great idea.... we should probably start doing it.

Yep good idea can you guys suggest the forum structure for the reviews section?

do you guys need a new separate forum call "AutoLanka > REVIEWS"

or else as a sub forum on each car make under "AutoLanka > SPECIFIC MAKES"

eg: "AutoLanka > SPECIFIC MAKES > TOYOTA > REVIEWS"