• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kukuleganga Rally 2k9

KLM

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KLM you running mate?

MINIACE

No machan, I wont be running, but will be assisting with the event administration. However, among those taking part are:

Aravinda Premadasa - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII

Dinesh Deheragoda - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Dinesh Jayawardene - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII

Reyaz Farook - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII

Rizvi Farouk - Subaru Impreza WRX

Shafraz Junaid - Subaru Impreza WRX

Janaka Dias - Subaru Impreza WRX STI

Pasindu Peiris - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX

Shantha Suraweera - Subaru Impreza WRX STi

Thiwanka Wijayasekere - Honda Integra Type-R

Dinesh Senanayake - Toyota RAV4

Farzan Najmudeen - Nissan March

Javidh Wahab - Honda Civic Type-R

Missaka Gamage - Honda Civic SiR

Sanjaya Sedara Senarath - Honda Civic Type-R

Manish Gunatilleke - Subaru Impreza

Taffy Alahakoon - Honda Civic

Emdad Hussein - Honda CRX

It'll be good to see the Thiwanka's DC5 mixing it up amongst the turbo/AWD brigade in SL 'GT' and It'll be even more interesting to see how an N/A 2.0 litre car performs against a restricted Evo/WRX.

peri.. it should be a good drive for the vzr and not too far too...about 30-45 mins off kalutara

Yes, but the problem is, my sisters wedding is in June, and I've got loads to do. Hence not sure about my time. I'd really love to go, I hear its a great bird watching area too. :)

Hope DD avoids the local birdlife this time ;)

Yes, but the problem is, my sisters wedding is in June, and I've got loads to do. Hence not sure about my time. I'd really love to go, I hear its a great bird watching area too. :)

Hope DD avoids the local birdlife this time ;)

Nothing intentional Peri

As a matter of fact till I came to the paddock area last time at Pelwatte I didn’t even know there was bird stuck in the head light area of my car ….I guess all drivers focus so much on what they should be doing and other aspects are not much taken into count

I guess it being a tarmac rally this time the speeds would be much grater than Pelwatte. So this time at KKG the birds wouldn’t have much time to escape :)

As a matter of fact till I came to the paddock area last time at Pelwatte I didn’t even know there was bird stuck in the head light area of my car ….I guess all drivers focus so much on what they should be doing and other aspects are not much taken into count

I guess it being a tarmac rally this time the speeds would be much grater than Pelwatte. So this time at KKG the birds wouldn’t have much time to escape :)

Hmm the fact is EVOs attract lot of 'Birds' you know :lol:

MINIACE

Hmm the fact is EVOs attract lot of 'Birds' you know :lol:

MINIACE

can someone please tell me what time the races start?

i'm new to this sort of thing and i need to know where and what time i should be there to get the best action :)

Edited by JadeyBlitzen

for gods sake! first it was ignight and now this :lol:

oh well that just means we have a lot more time to get organised :D

OT...hey...what the hell is ignight?...

EDIT:..ok my bad...just now noticed you and praveen both sent me invites...will try to make it :)

Edited by HelRazor

OT...hey...what the hell is ignight?...

EDIT:..ok my bad...just now noticed you and praveen both sent me invites...will try to make it :)

let me know mate! you can join our convoy if you like. i already got 10 tickets reserved :)

Edited by JadeyBlitzen