• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Good Place To Buy Toyota Parts Other Than Toyota Lanka?

highlander

HI,

I am looking to buy brand new shocks for an EP82 but toyota lanka is very expensive.

Is there any place to buy genuine parts?

pls hellp.

:action-smiley-060:

how about MM organization?...not sure about their service,but the ads say they have genuine parts

MM Organization

511 Prince of Wales Avenue Colombo 14 Sri Lanka

0094 610505

0714 723308

0094 4 724395

how about MM organization?...not sure about their service,but the ads say they have genuine parts

MM Organization

511 Prince of Wales Avenue Colombo 14 Sri Lanka

0094 610505

0714 723308

0094 4 724395

got this earlier today in one of those "E Ads"

M.M.Organisation Pvt. Ltd.

If you need to get Toyota Parts delivered to your doorstep, just call on 0772 267 774 or send an email to [email protected]

yes even i checked the prices of new shocks for my 121. it's close to 25,000/- at agents for the front shocks (One Side). at TAAS it was around 10,000/- (Twin Tube Excel-G) for the fronts. even the Toyota Genuine manufactured by KYB.

Go to Taas Agencies. Hyde Park Corner.

yes even i checked the prices of new shocks for my 121. it's close to 25,000/- at agents for the front shocks (One Side). at TAAS it was around 10,000/- (Twin Tube Excel-G) for the fronts. even the Toyota Genuine manufactured by KYB.

ah yes..the shop by no limit right...i can reccomend that place too...very reasonable prices.

• 4 weeks later...
HI,

I am looking to buy brand new shocks for an EP82 but toyota lanka is very expensive.

Is there any place to buy genuine parts?

pls hellp.

:action-smiley-060:

If you are looking for KYB then try Taas Agencies at Hyde park next to NOLIMIT. They are the agents and you get warrenty too.

got this earlier today in one of those "E Ads"

M.M.Organisation Pvt. Ltd.

If you need to get Toyota Parts delivered to your doorstep, just call on 0772 267 774 or send an email to [email protected]

Guys,

I don't recommend this place by expirence. I brought a part for my toyota wagon last year for 7500 and after few weeks i found that it was faulty. Since there return period is 2 weeks i couldn't get a replacement also. So even though they call it geniun, i'm not sure it's 100% true.

25k for a damper :blink: Lucky I'm driving (mostly) Alfas B) An oiriginal Alfa 156 damper would be around 12,000/-, front and 6000/- rear! 25k is nearer 166 territory. :o

I got the suspension done on my MR2 and the bill was a lot higher than I expected. And so much was NOT available. I'm begining to see Alfa Romeo in a new light. It could actually be a budget brand with relatively easy maintainence :lol: