• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My 2nd Car Design

zonda

http://www.aavs.it/index.php?option=com_co...0&Itemid=66

presentation panels will be uploaded soon :rolleyes:

3548613506_d954286b12.jpg3547819111_4959c8bc0e.jpg

3548620226_45744c9dd9.jpg

3548643828_058efde05f.jpg

3547862135_35ffd93703.jpg

The judgement of the commission is the following:

"New solution in design able to brilliantly express a functional architecture of the interior thanks to a very innovative treating of the external surface areas.It combines the "family car" concept with the typical emotion of a "dream car", which is represented both by a fresh stroke of free-hand drawing and an accurate control of the digital means."

Edited by zonda

your probably one of just ahndful of Sri Lankans who's gotten this far in the field of automotive design

there is one talented (would be/was) designer amoungst us on the forums as well,

but i hope you'll stick with this and make it in to the big league!

i wish & hope that you'll make it bigger & better than Rohan Saparamadu , the only notable lankan auto designer out there to date

all the best man! :)

your probably one of just ahndful of Sri Lankans who's gotten this far in the field of automotive design

there is one talented (would be/was) designer amoungst us on the forums as well,

but i hope you'll stick with this and make it in to the big league!

i wish & hope that you'll make it bigger & better than Rohan Saparamadu , the only notable lankan auto designer out there to date

all the best man! :)

Thx mate

solid stuff bro .... guess you carved out the design from a sscrew driver head ......best of luck .. keep up the good work ... mate

mmmmmm................ this car is designed to define modern Italy ( competition theme) . Therefore Maxxi museum of modern art , italy becomes a key metaphor.

very nice machan!...brilliant!....i really hope you do well in the future as well! :):):)

btw what are the "screw like design's" benefits?...better aerodynamic abilities perhaps? :unsure:

mmmmmmmmmmmm ....... there r no such benefits .but the idea is to introduce some asymmetry in to the car design.

Not sure how I missed this. Great work Zonda, congrats and sincerely hope you'll get that schol. That design would make a great Lancia I think.

well i made it through to the 30 students ...................

Bravo Zonda. Tell me are you in Italy right now? I understand the courses are conducted in Italian?

No yet ! this will conducted in English.

The official language of the Master’s course is English. Application to the Master’s selections are open to students from Universities or from Design and Engineering schools or to canditates with significant experience and skills in car design.

Scuola Politecnica di Design together with Lamborghini will grant scholarships in order to take part into the SPD Transportation Design Master’s Course, beginning on October 21st and ending on October 2010. The aim is to select the best talents from all the world that will be involved in this challenging training parthway in collaboration with Lamborghini Design Center

I was selected to few in US (with full scholarship ) but this one is really............. really........ really ............... worth to go.

Wow.. Congrats bro.. you are very talented.. Are you studying car design anywhere here in SL? How did you get in to this contest?? B)

Just graduated from UOM ( Haven't done anything regarding Car design, ) . but Selected for master In transportation design in Italy.

for more contests just click on carbodydesign

Edited by zonda