• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Which Brand/model Tyres For My Ek3 ??

Chris0628

Hi Guys,

My EK3 (2000 model EXi) has the standard 185/70R13 on it. I want to go for either 15 or 14 Rims (which looks & handles better).

I was planning on going for either 195/60R15 (this would make the speedometer off by 4%) or 185/65R14 (this would make the speedometer off by only 1%)..... so i guess i'd go for the 185/65R14.....

My question is what the recommended rim & Tyre profile should i go for without compromising a lot on the ride comfort ?? and also what's the Tyre (Brand/Model) which has very low road noise & very good ride comfort ??

Has to be cost effective too :-)

Thanks Everyone...

hows 185/60/14 my day 2 day ek3 runs with it ..go 4 eneki rims, or evn 195/55/15 is good too well tyres goodyear n nankan is affortable

Wondered, how good Hankooks are :D

How much were they bro??

uh, 9.3k summing when I got them, I think. And they are pretty good. Responded well to exercise so far :) comfort is good, road noise is faaar superior to my earlier Eagle F1s.

I'd love to go for 15' rims.. but will have to go for 55 profile then... & i travel on High-level road... so u guys know ho that;s gonna be on the suspension.......

but highlevel road is quite decent i thought :unsure:

which sectionsare you reffering to? :huh: