• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Range Between 1.5mn-2.0mn

kala

I seek ur advice & the shariing of experience regarding a Honda cars.

Wht is most advisble Honda model in above price range considering following preferences.

-resale market

-Fuel efficiency

-availability of spares

-English no & less milage.

pls advice me all.

I seek ur advice & the shariing of experience regarding a Honda cars.

Wht is most advisble Honda model in above price range considering following preferences.

-resale market

-Fuel efficiency

-availability of spares

-English no & less milage.

pls advice me all.

one word CIVIC

Actualy even the accord.......saw a pretty good specimen on the AL classified about two weeks back.

I believe it was a 2000 or 2001 model. :unsure: Beige one.......

Then like Devinda said there's the City too.......

A good unriced and unspoilt Civic is hard to come by these days :rolleyes:

A search of the classifieds should spring up quite a few varieties of honda...from virgin to....OMG :lol:

Happy hunting..........

Hi guys, just out of curiosity, I notice that nobody seems to suggest the Fit. I know it may not sell as easy as a civic being somewhat of a niche product in terms of SL market, but any other specific reasons?

Edited by Rebel

well matee fit n jazz bodyshape is bit out of honda designs.my view..any1 else..miniace??

Note what the CRX, SiR II and the CTRs (other than the FDs) have in common machang? Hatchbacks. There is a reason the best performers are hatchbacks. Then think of the fit and jazz shapes ;)

thanx all 4 ur comments.so pls sugest me to choose from follwing interms of reselling mkt ,fuel economy & avilability of spares.

-Honda EK or EG or ES

-Nissan FB15

-Corolla 110

-Vitz

If you want all those qualities, it is the Corolla, you have been looking for all these days ;)

Honda's spares and fuel economy depends on a lot of matters as I know, maybe even you might know the difference between a Corolla and a Civic :D

Note what the CRX, SiR II and the CTRs (other than the FDs) have in common machang? Hatchbacks. There is a reason the best performers are hatchbacks. Then think of the fit and jazz shapes ;)

was that a spot of self promotion/guerilla marketing there?? :lol:

FIT :alc:

well matee fit n jazz bodyshape is bit out of honda designs.my view..any1 else..miniace??

Yeah FIT is shit.

There is a severe spares shortage for that range.There are plenty of unreliability issues.Very strange.An uncommon Honda scenario .

So no wonder Honda club president is upset about it. :D

MINIACE

Edited by miniace

If you want all those qualities, it is the Corolla, you have been looking for all these days ;)

Honda's spares and fuel economy depends on a lot of matters as I know, maybe even you might know the difference between a Corolla and a Civic :D

Is there such a major shortage of spares for Civics? we are talking about EK / ES range here... and haven't really come across major complaints from people I know..

It may have been the situ sometime back, and that mind set seems to be still there with us.. but the civics have defntly picked up in SL... and with that the spares...

Personally, the driving pleasure of a well maintained EK3 is better for me than the Corolla 110..

I agree that you might sell a 110 faster.... but believe that, for a given price in that range, you can always find a newer EK3 or an FB 15...

I'm a strong believer that, a newer car from any of these three manufacturers is likely to give less trouble, provided the previous owners have carefully looked after them...

In terms of fuel efficiency, don't see a massive difference..

but of course :) - after all they say everything is relative... :D

As of last week, looks like there are two of them competitors are on the market according to last Sunday papers :) In the price range, but all the car buying public seems to care about is mileage.