• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Ig-night :: - A Street Party With A Difference!

MADZ

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any of you have the results of the competitions?

Best Engine setup - Subaru STI9 with Front Mounted Intercooler - Name Unknown

Best Sound setup - Toyota IST Red Colour - Name Unknown

Best Exterior - Honda Civic EG6 - Asanka ( Macvud Car Styling )

Best Interior - Honda Civic EK3 - Asanka ( Macvud Car Styling )

Edited by Grand Civic

Have the high res copies with me. Will Surrender them for your SSS badges. :rolleyes:

I informed the office Sec to be mindful if someone matching your description comes along... :P

Machan I'll keep an eye out for badges next time I go shopping around Panchi or Dehiwela

machan look at this car shown up at ignite. thumbsup for the guy who did the hard job.

80930055.jpg

41211684.jpg

Hey good job done by the Body kitting guys.Guess a slightly bigger sized wheels and slightly raised sus would make it hard to spot a difference..Good effort..Good Job!

MINIACE

Best Engine setup - Subaru STI9 with Front Mounted Intercooler - Name Unknown

Not the red skyline??? :unsure: Think the monster was firing around 600hp. But didn’t see what was under that STI9 to comment anyway.

Not the red skyline??? :unsure: Think the monster was firing around 600hp. But didn’t see what was under that STI9 to comment anyway.

No Red Skyline was there at the time of competition starts. only few hondas and the winner lined up for the competition.

Yeah, I should have submitted that to the gallery. I couldn't check, but I think everything was uploaded. Just check, I have trouble checking from work coz I have blocked images coz the net is so slow. I'll send along a bigger pic if needed.

Net is slow...? hee hee.. u probably need to get an STM1 in there.. talk to Tony. :rolleyes:

Net is slow...? hee hee.. u probably need to get an STM1 in there.. talk to Tony. :rolleyes:

Yeah, coz Tony is gonna totally gonna get me this so I can be on autolanka during the day when I'm working :rolleyes:

Anyway, here it is.

http://autolanka.fotopic.net/p58979101.html

Errrr..... I thought there was only three of you :D I really didn't see the 4th. Oops! Is that Charitha19? OMG! So sorry dude :) Totally didn't see you.

Edited by Pericles

With regard to your comment on "i am talking crap" most of the ppl in the forum knows who is talking crap. so lets forget that. and regarding the keep forum clean, i agree it should keep clean. but who startted filth on this forum? you or me?

;) hehehe.........

some in this forum are firm believers in the tactic 'the best defence is a good offence'

anyways coming back to topic, did you guys allow any and every car to park inside??? from the pics i notices few average joe cars parked among the ones that took part in the event.

heard the motor show will be on 24th 25th & 26th July at BMICH.

is it ?

the c******o one?

i see no reason to bother with it this time...it's same old theme anyways,modied cars/stereos on the outside and brand new chinese crap on the inside...atleast till 2006 they had some decent brands with hot girls alongside them but no more... :(

for me the best c******o/sirasa motor show was the one with dillongt's rx at the entrance

the c******o one?

i see no reason to bother with it this time...it's same old theme anyways,modied cars/stereos on the outside and brand new chinese crap on the inside...atleast till 2006 they had some decent brands with hot girls alongside them but no more... :(

for me the best c******o/sirasa motor show was the one with dillongt's rx at the entrance

Lets hope they will do a good show this time. Madz may be reserve a stall for altolanka and he will bring the four models were there in the IGNite to keep beside the stall. :P

Lets hope they will do a good show this time. Madz may be reserve a stall for altolanka and he will bring the four models were there in the IGNite to keep beside the stall. :P

already reserved a stall mate :) these days i'm having interviews to choose the top models for AL stall B)

already reserved a stall mate :) these days i'm having interviews to choose the top models for AL stall B)

I think MADZ’s hands are full on these days, to select some models for AL stall.... He he... :) Keep it up bro.

Again will meet up on 24th July.