• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is This Car Worth For The Price

karu

Hi

Is it a super or ex saloon? I think thats a good price for a super saloon if the condition is good. But just curious. If a car has been driven for 10 years and only 80K? That doesn't add up does it? :)

I guess the important thing is the condition of the vehicle. Price is definitely in the range if anything slightly below.

The car was inspected. I have a little thing to clarify. There is a problem with the gear indicator. The indicator light for the position "D" is not working. Guess a problem with the bulb :unsure: . Does anyone know whether this bulb can be replaced? :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...
OT: i too have the same problem. The bulb for the D is busted. Is it a big proccess replacing it?

No biggies.. just remove the surrounding panels. and you will be able to access the bulbs to the Dials. those bulbs are available with spare part merchants.

Think twice before buy a cheap car.

As is quite common, I dont agree with you.

The current market situation is such that people are getting tight for cash, so there are definitely fewer people looking to buy cars, while a lot of

people are looking to sell, therefore those who DO want to buy (and have the finances to do so) have chances to get great bargains, because sellers are in a rush to sell. Supply and demand.

Personally, i dont see any reason to be afraid of a car that looks like a good deal, AS LONG AS you have checked it thoroughly beforehand and ensured that it isnt hiding anything.

@ Nilantha: dude, when you are making a statement, at least do people the service of justifying WHY you say such a thing, instead of giving one liners like the above.

As is quite common, I dont agree with you.

The current market situation is such that people are getting tight for cash, so there are definitely fewer people looking to buy cars, while a lot of

people are looking to sell, therefore those who DO want to buy (and have the finances to do so) have chances to get great bargains, because sellers are in a rush to sell. Supply and demand.

Personally, i dont see any reason to be afraid of a car that looks like a good deal, AS LONG AS you have checked it thoroughly beforehand and ensured that it isnt hiding anything.

@ Nilantha: dude, when you are making a statement, at least do people the service of justifying WHY you say such a thing, instead of giving one liners like the above.

yeh ihv to agree with supra on this....its been a buyers market lately and some people have been really badly off so they just wanna push the vehicles off for lesser than market value.....but props to nilantha since after all we still do find phoney guys with false information selling vehilcles so its better to be watchfull than regret later

BTW just looking at the ads I think 14.90 is just below the market price for the car (if its a super saloon) and no I'm not saying this cos I'm trying to sell mine :P

Edited by Rebel