• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Ae101

nuwanr

i was speaking through my own experiences only in this forum. of course it depends on price , condition , luck the list goes on. Having owned cars for the past 20 years and many brands to that, for me toyota was the easiest to re sell. i've had a Fiat uno 45 fire which took nearly 4 months to find a buyer , a mazda 323 sports hatch which took 3 ads in the sunday observer , a nissan Ad wagon which was sold far less than market price , 2 mitsubishi lancer c12 wagons which again took a while to re sell . However a toyota corona at 170 full option sedan was sold on a saturday evening after advertising in sunday silumina , a toyota corolla ee96 wagon was again sold on sunday with one advertisement , toyota camry brand new one owner car sold with a big profit with one advertisement , a toyota corolla ae100 sold approxx 55,000 more than the original purchase price . As you will notice i find it easier re sell a toyota even though there are many toyotas available in the market. The fact is that toyota is the leading automotive volume brand presently, speaks volumes about its product attributes. A toyota corolla can find a buyer from colombo to ginigath hena , giradura kotte and it is limit less where as many other brands have limited appeal geopraphically. Rarely would some one from anuradhapura buy a alfa romeo , audi , subaru , fiat . i hope i've made my self clear on the topic

Cheers/ Tyrone

hay bro As a senior person in the car industry , what do you think about Honda? I want an honest opinion?

Durability comparing to Toyota, Nissan and etc

Fuel Consumption

Trouble free engine etc?????

hay bro As a senior person in the car industry , what do you think about Honda? I want an honest opinion?

Durability comparing to Toyota, Nissan and etc

Fuel Consumption

Trouble free engine etc?????

hondas are pretty solid mate...cars, bikes, outboard motors, generators...the list goes on!!!

very reliable, solidly engineered stuff...

If it's brand new, i will wont skip a heartbeat in putting money down for almost anything honda....

used stuff you gotta be little careful cos as strong and solid these things are, it's not completely idiot-proof!

hondas are pretty solid mate...cars, bikes, outboard motors, generators...the list goes on!!!

very reliable, solidly engineered stuff...

If it's brand new, i will wont skip a heartbeat in putting money down for almost anything honda....

used stuff you gotta be little careful cos as strong and solid these things are, it's not completely idiot-proof!

Also one needs to bear in mind that hondas tend to attract the "idiot" type more often than the other brands.

No offense to honda owners (I drive one too), its just that a lot of those of a hooligan persuasion tend to gravitate towards hondas, since they are viewed as "performance" cars by that portion of society, and thus the used market tends to have a higher percentage of abused hondas than it does other cars.

If you look at several cars and pick a good, well looked after one though, Hondas are considerably more interesting choices than the other jap brands (with the possible exception of Mazda), with the same plus points of durability, ease of maintenance, parts availability, economy etc

Edited by Supra_Natural