• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Db9 Price?

virensti

I'm sorry to bring up what must already be a discussed topic, but today while doing about 80 km/h on parliment at about 5.45pm with 2 others in my car, I saw a silver colour car in my rearview mirror, I could barely gasp in suprise as the car just overtook me, and with the shutters closed and the radio on, you just couldn't tune out the V12 rumble from the DB9! God that car is AMAZING!! How much did our dear Mr President spend to get it for Namal? (I think) Anyone knows the price? Lemmie know please. :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to bring up what must already be a discussed topic, but today while doing about 80 km/h on parliment at about 5.45pm with 2 others in my car, I saw a silver colour car in my rearview mirror, I could barely gasp in suprise as the car just overtook me, and with the shutters closed and the radio on, you just couldn't tune out the V12 rumble from the DB9! God that car is AMAZING!! How much did our dear Mr President spend to get it for Namal? (I think) Anyone knows the price? Lemmie know please. :)

That car is supposed to be black. And anyway Presidents don't have to pay tax. You can see the CIF value online.

That car is supposed to be black. And anyway Presidents don't have to pay tax. You can see the CIF value online.

No man this was definitly silver, like a greenish silver, and I heard that its apparently a garment factory owners car, and he took a loan from lolc and had to morgage is house cause the price he had to pay was 60 million ruppee's and he didnt pay it back, so they apparently siezed his house. :action-smiley-060:

I think you saw a silver one. I just saw it parked outside the Horton Place Baristas at 5:30am with parking lights on. I shoulda taken a picture!! I was just too busy trying to close my mouth which had flopped open.

I think you saw a silver one. I just saw it parked outside the Horton Place Baristas at 5:30am with parking lights on. I shoulda taken a picture!! I was just too busy trying to close my mouth which had flopped open.

Is it a cabriolet?

I'm pretty sure this car you saw was the ex-Christy Lanka car. I'm also pretty sure it was established that Namal does not own an Aston Martin.

Yes, let me re-phrase that. The car rumoured to be Namal's car. Thing is, ppl swear there is a black AM running around town. Tho I don't have compete confidence in ppls identification skills, coz ppl swore there was a Diablo in SL, and it turns out they actually saw Dil's Lotus Esprit. :rolleyes:

Yes, let me re-phrase that. The car rumoured to be Namal's car. Thing is, ppl swear there is a black AM running around town. Tho I don't have compete confidence in ppls identification skills, coz ppl swore there was a Diablo in SL, and it turns out they actually saw Dil's Lotus Esprit. :rolleyes:

some other people swore that they saw a BLACK diablo around town a few years ago, i remember a few blokes being very fervent about it, saying "no machan im telling you, its the lastest diablo, with the glass headlights instead of the popups and everything!"

Any guesses what they had actually seen? :lol:

Actually, their was a black lambo i'd say long time back. I saw it down inner flower road. i think that's maharaja's house. My unc was the financial controller at that time so i asked him. He told me he

had got down a few to sell but couldn't and he took all of them back. It was a sexy black lambo........ and am positive

some other people swore that they saw a BLACK diablo around town a few years ago, i remember a few blokes being very fervent about it, saying "no machan im telling you, its the lastest diablo, with the glass headlights instead of the popups and everything!"

Dev's ZX? :D

Actually, their was a black lambo i'd say long time back. I saw it down inner flower road. i think that's maharaja's house. My unc was the financial controller at that time so i asked him. He told me he had got down a few to sell but couldn't and he took all of them back. It was a sexy black lambo........ and am positive

Well , if he couldn't sell any, then there still aren't any. Tho I do wonder what happened to that rumor that Jeyanthan was bringing down a Gallardo? Too bad, woulda loved to have seen it.

not sure which car is who's...given how this rumour mill is going but either way, i also saw a DB9 last week @ CG lobby. Early Kplate number. Same car is a regular weekend fixture in the car park of a certain lounge bar on union place with its parking lights on all night saying "look at me" :D

Hate to speculate, but this car has been around for a few years now, and only now seems to be on the road more often- which tells me the owner is a lot more confident than before.

Anybody seen the 2 new black MB SLs in town?

machang are these face lift R230's??? are you in a position to spill the beans about the owners?????

Well , if he couldn't sell any, then there still aren't any. Tho I do wonder what happened to that rumor that Jeyanthan was bringing down a Gallardo? Too bad, woulda loved to have seen it.

does he even have on in England to start with?????

you can also add the silver Ferrari badged 300Z for the list of miss identified vehicles LOL

Actually, their was a black lambo i'd say long time back. I saw it down inner flower road. i think that's maharaja's house. My unc was the financial controller at that time so i asked him. He told me he

had got down a few to sell but couldn't and he took all of them back. It was a sexy black lambo........ and am positive

The car you refer to which belongs to the Maharaja's is a MASERATI KHAMSIN