• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Local Drag Races

da coolest

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally they all meet up at and Drag ___________ at 12 Mid Night

There is a REASON people dont answer questions about drag locations on the forums.... in case you need it spelled out why, it's because people of the sort who are likely cause issues for the drags are likely to read about them as well.... so you might want to edit your post eh?

Edited by Supra_Natural

There is a REASON people dont answer questions about drag locations on the forums.... in case you need it spelled out why, it's because people of the sort who are likely cause issues for the drags are likely to read about them as well.... so you might want to edit your post eh?

yeh and i have a funny feeling that law enforcement is going to be more tighter in time to come and might come up with more unorthadox methods of enforcement....

drags????....mmmmmm.....in the kings land..no way mate... yep ripper u may be correct on this...its illigal stuff..ha ha id like to knw more on whr this happen.. ;)

LOL and i love the way they start exactly at 12 midnight like them horror flicks.....ooohhhh spooky!!! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Sat nite was not bad, nice Z series was present, n STI Forester............

its not a STI forester, its just a stock Forester n it lost to our legazy by a big margin, then there was a drag between Accord runing H22A vs the Legazy, SIR runing CRX vs Type R, Ashan came in supercharged 350Z, then Ravi was there in His RA, yeah it was a happening night

its not a STI forester, its just a stock Forester n it lost to our legazy by a big margin, then there was a drag between Accord runing H22A vs the Legazy, SIR runing CRX vs Type R, Ashan came in supercharged 350Z, then Ravi was there in His RA, yeah it was a happening night

Hi Gihan,

Appreciate if you could let me know the next time it happens, my number is 0772919720.

Thanks.....

Subaru Legacy = Drag Racers' default choice.

Ha ha ha, Dude you couldn't be more wrong. The Legacy is a nice powerful car, but a drag racer wouldn't like it, its waaay to heavy :D The default choice is the Honda Civic. Or an older gen Evo or Subaru Impreza.

sure, u drive a legacy ryte ?

Thanks Machan,

Yes, got a B4 but the car is very much stock and not at all "Drag Ready ". Need to get some upgrades done. Its my first Subaru and its a great car. I previously had a Honda Ballade (EK3).

Seen pics of ur Sti and the Car looks amazing.

Thanks Machan,

Yes, got a B4 but the car is very much stock and not at all "Drag Ready ". Need to get some upgrades done. Its my first Subaru and its a great car. I previously had a Honda Ballade (EK3).

Seen pics of ur Sti and the Car looks amazing.

thanx machan, is it a Twin turbo or non Turbo ?