• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

4x4 Parts Shop

HardHat

maybe this has already been covered in a prev thread but for the life of me I'm too lazy to search

I'm looking for a few parts for my 4x4, mainly new tyres and shocks but suspension lifts, bull bars, fog lamps, roof racks, ladders, winches may come within the radar later

appreciate a few leads to any 'one stop shops' in SL which specilizes in off-road stuff, or a combination of places. around Colombo preffered.

are there agents in SL for OME, Rancho, ARB, Warn?

thanks in advance

maybe this has already been covered in a prev thread but for the life of me I'm too lazy to search

I'm looking for a few parts for my 4x4, mainly new tyres and shocks but suspension lifts, bull bars, fog lamps, roof racks, ladders, winches may come within the radar later

appreciate a few leads to any 'one stop shops' in SL which specilizes in off-road stuff, or a combination of places. around Colombo preffered.

thanks in advance

Don't know the name of the shop but it's next to Pet#o in Narahenpita - passing Airtel building when ur coming from Apollo hospital - left side - They do stock the stuff u are requesting

thanks in advance

You can also try

4x4 Motors

They are the Agent for OME, ARB, Warn in Sri Lanka,

Owners Name Nalin 071-2766166

Lacated at 45, Wejaykumarathunga Mwt, Col 5

Rgds,

PR

BJ40, BJ75, HiLux

ACE, I've got a Garmin 276c unit which has abt 25 different datum formats - which becomes a PIA sometimes, hence needed to be precise

Try the map datum WGS84.Thats the datum for SL.not kandawala Sri Lanka.Always run the positioning format Degrees,Minutes Decimals.Thats the SL standard.

MINIACE

Try the map datum WGS84.Thats the datum for SL.not kandawala Sri Lanka.Always run the positioning format Degrees,Minutes Decimals.Thats the SL standard.

MINIACE

BTW ACE, seriously is there a datum called kandawala sri lanka? used by who?