• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Used Original Alloy Wheels For Honda

abramoon

:D happy to see anothe AL member around the city.

I checked them.. no major damadges, but there are few scraches. May be a machine cut polish would be able to remove them.

yeah, I also got a pic of em, once i was interested on em too, but my friends were like they look stock bla bla, so I gave up the idea and went for another one. No, scratches aren't visible that much. Hey, where would you suggest to get a cut polish job around the town?

Set of wheels I have right now, got a chrome lip around the edge, it looks like a bit like rusted or oxided or something, but is noticeable when you look closer.

Btw what car you got? Seems like an EK3 :P

Edited by shanX

It is around 18K.. can negotiate it seems

i will be in kandy tomorrow. just want to check them out. can you text me the exact location?? my number is 777-235603 thanks.

by the way, will you be around in the afternoon??

yeah, I also got a pic of em, once i was interested on em too, but my friends were like they look stock bla bla, so I gave up the idea and went for another one. No, scratches aren't visible that much. Hey, where would you suggest to get a cut polish job around the town?

Set of wheels I have right now, got a chrome lip around the edge, it looks like a bit like rusted or oxided or something, but is noticeable when you look closer.

Btw what car you got? Seems like an EK3 :P

About cut polish.. i really don't know any places in kandy..

yeh I got an EK3 Vi.. may be i've seen you around in the city. Hope will have a race soon towards to Mathale side.. may we can ask VPJ to join with us with hi ViRS as well.

What is your model manchan?

yeh I got an EK3 Vi.. may be i've seen you around in the city. Hope will have a race soon towards to Mathale side.. may we can ask VPJ to join with us with hi ViRS as well.

oh hmm, a friend suggested a place around Pilimathalawa, where they do brassware stuff. So the guy says the equipment they use to polish them is the same that is used to buff chrome stuff also. Dint get to checkout though.

Yep, probably we might have seen eachother, Is yours dark blue? Not many Vi are around here right? I got an EG8 VTi. Ohh that would be nice, but why mathale? lol

good to see all the honda dudes getting together everywhere so see ya all in next g2g soon with a fun rally ( project under way)

• 6 months later...
Hi all,

I am still looking for a alloy wheel set for my civic es5.

No.. Actually with 7 studs alloy.
are you still looking for this? Or what about the attached picture in the thread? VPJ and I had a visit over there.. its good.

are you still looking for this? Or what about the attached picture in the thread? VPJ and I had a visit over there.. its good.

hah hah those guys are quoting 17k now, though they still couldn't sell them :angry-smiley-048:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Can you help me with finding a right Size Wheel ?

Mine is EK3 Normal Auto gear (1996 ML). I got it with 13" (175/70) Chinese alloy wheel set. I am just wondering,

- what is the original wheel size/ company recommended size ?

- what changes I should expect in fuel consumption if i used 14" or 15" ?

- Between 14 and 15 which makes the better look ?

- If I use 15 can i keep the same comfort (profile) ?

Thanks