• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Petrol Prices Up From Tonight

needforspeed

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

relax mann.....

tharindu you are spot on mate. this is the attitude everyone should adapt. with two brand new faces in the cabinet we can surely expect some drastic relifes to lower the COL. good times are not too far away........ :jumping-smiley-013:

tharindu you are spot on mate. this is the attitude everyone should adapt. with two brand new faces in the cabinet we can surely expect some drastic relifes to lower the COL. good times are not too far away........ :jumping-smiley-013:

<_<

Riiiigggghhhhttt

how about this?

image1vba.th.jpg

horsetrainingvehicle4.th.jpg

don't get fooled by the look of it. it's not a modern horse drawn cart but a horse training vehicle.. but it's a nice concept for a horse drawn cart :rolleyes:

Hey thats a nice idea :jumping-smiley-013: i like that

can any one explin the pricing policy of this fuel pricing increeses.i just head that the govnmnt charge rs 75 or 70 as taxes so that is more than 50% tax per litere..is it true..gosh just remembering good old melbourne days petorl just btwn 50-60 cents per L... :angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048: its true this is a land like no other :angry-smiley-048:

• 3 months later...
I fortunately managed to fill up last night, at the Havelock Town Laughs. (No don't care how its spelled). The CPC shed near LC (Flower Road?) was out of petrol tho.

same here, around 2Am filled fuel from Kohuwala LAUGFS but not that much, anyway today i called them and thy said they might get fuel in the evening so call and check,

Kohuwala - Tel : 011 5518487, 011 5518489

Havelock Town - Tel : 011 5365112, 0115364112,

011 5367814

Maharagama - Tel :011 5514162

I fortunately managed to fill up last night, at the Havelock Town Laughs. (No don't care how its spelled). The CPC shed near LC (Flower Road?) was out of petrol tho.

same here, around 2Am filled fuel from Kohuwala LAUGFS but not that much, anyway today i called them and thy said they might get fuel in the evening so call and check,

Kohuwala - Tel : 011 5518487, 011 5518489

Havelock Town - Tel : 011 5365112, 0115364112,

011 5367814

Maharagama - Tel :011 5514162

lucky ya'll.. I went to Koswatta laugh's to pump and woohoo they didnt have! :angry: Got half a tank left which should last about 3 days though.. Hopefully fuel will be back before then.. :unsure: thanks for the numbers Gihan.

lucky ya'll.. I went to Koswatta laugh's to pump and woohoo they didnt have! :angry: Got half a tank left which should last about 3 days though.. Hopefully fuel will be back before then.. :unsure: thanks for the numbers Gihan.

damn... i'm down to quarter tank and was thinking of filling her up today... :violent-smiley-099:

Its not a strike but rather a go slow so , the trucks with fuel will eventually make it to each shed - just not as frequent as they would normally

i was told my a nearby shop keeper that the Ceypetco shed in Mt on Galle rd adjoining the courts may have received fuel earlier today..