• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Xenon Hid Kits

Danasa

The actual colour is just a tad bit whiter, I think the white balance got confused. For reference, the park lights are LEDs with a colour close to 5000K. As you can see, the camera is not blinded by the low beam.

4093537368_16b171d974.jpg

Driver's side view. To the right of the of the picture you can see the ballast (big box) and the ignitor (small box), and the controller box in the center of the frame, behind the steering column.

4092767071_1429a83490.jpg

Passenger side view. Here you can see clearly see the ballast and ignitor is mounted on the concave "bulge", the ballast being mounted using three screws and secured to a bracket on the other side. The ignitor is held in place by a piece of 3M industrial strength double sided tape running across entire flat surface. The reason for the odd angles is that I didn't want to flex the wires too much, instead I just checked to see how they flexed naturally under their own weight and fixed them in that position. Ditto for the driver's side.

4092770149_2cbf5b9537.jpg

Close up of driver's side.

4093528690_8ba499a948.jpg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guys im lukin for pair of H4 12V 60/55 Cool Blue hyper 5000k bulbs.Prefer Osram.Any othr gud brand wil be ok too.*IMO dnt hav stocks at the moment.Any place to buy?

I got down a pair of Osram Cool blue H4 from D*MO.. that was the last pair which they had in their Dupli**** Rd show room. they told me that the 5000k was outta stock (well that was around 4 weeks back)..... just ask them when they are gonna get the next shipment! coz you can trust the agent than anyone else... but just try Motorc***!!!!!!

I got down a pair of Osram Cool blue H4 from D*MO.. that was the last pair which they had in their Dupli**** Rd show room. they told me that the 5000k was outta stock (well that was around 4 weeks back)..... just ask them when they are gonna get the next shipment! coz you can trust the agent than anyone else... but just try Motorc***!!!!!!

They r telin it'l tak abt two weeks bt cnt promise on a date.SO i was thinkin to go for e-*ay.any recommended sellers?Motorc*** dnt hav thm.

Edited by 2F2F

If you're looking on ebay, please don't go for the blue tinted crap. There are some genuine sellers who're dealing with Sylvania bulbs, which is the name under which Osram operates in North America, so you might have a look at them as well.

If you're looking on ebay, please don't go for the blue tinted crap. There are some genuine sellers who're dealing with Sylvania bulbs, which is the name under which Osram operates in North America, so you might have a look at them as well.

sent u a PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
has anyone of u heard about NARVA bulbs

are they good,what are the prices and where can I buy them

I have been using Narva, for the past 4 years. I like it..!

You can be bought from R u m a l Motors on Darley road.

cost would be 1,800/- for a pair of H4 100/90 watt (4700K) I've also seen them at M O T O R C A D E

cost would be 1,800/- for a pair of H4 100/90 watt (4700K) I've also seen them at M O T O R C A D E

Any experience on OSRAM cool blue buils??

are they Ultra blue,platinum or arctic blue

Where is this RUMAL motors located (i mean the exact location,Have u go their No. ?)

THankx

Edited by SpEeD FrEak

• 2 weeks later...
Hi!

Could someone plz temme what the difference is beteen 400k, 4700k, 6000k etc. what is this about and how is it related to the 55/60w or 90/100w we generally talk about? what is best recommended?

It corresponds to the temperature. K = Kelvin

Hope the below chart gives you an idea of the various color temperatures. 55/60w is the Wattage of the bulb, both high and low beam.

hidchartbc0.jpg

Another point of view...

hidcolortemp.jpg

Edited by Bugatti