• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Michael Jackson´s Ghost Caught On Camera ???

MADZ

Michael Jackson fans are in a frenzy over a possible sighting of the star's Ghost at Neverland.

An eerie shadow resembling Jacko's figure appeared on a wall in the singer's former home during a live television programme aired on CNN- and walked across the corridor.

The spooky sighting came during CNN's 'Inside Neverland', which featured an interview between interviewer Larry King and Michael's brother Jermaine.

Neither the presenter nor the cameraman noticed the spectre. But after it was posted on YouTube fans picked up the shadow and rumours spread across the internet like wildfire.

During the programme - aired a week after his death - Miko Brando, Marlon's son and a long-term friend of Jackson's, takes a film crew on a tour of Neverland.

At one point their camera is pointed down a long hall-way when the shadowy figure appears at its far end.

Chat forums were flooded with messages from fans last night who insisted the shadow was Michael's ghost. (The SUN)

well, i wouldn't mind if he roams around as ghost on earth, one awesome performer..never will be there a replacement. I grew up to his songs and when the days when we had the ITN show fan club we all wait for a MJ song to be played.

Saw a bit of the memorial last night and indeed was heart wrenching when his daughter spoke on stage.

well, i wouldn't mind if he roams around as ghost on earth, one awesome performer..never will be there a replacement. I grew up to his songs and when the days when we had the ITN show fan club we all wait for a MJ song to be played.

Saw a bit of the memorial last night and indeed was heart wrenching when his daughter spoke on stage.

Fan club.... those were the days man. when we only had a handful of TV channels. i actually meet Kuma at a party many moons ago and had a good laugh about the show.

Can't be MJ's ghost. I would've expected the ghost holding hands with a kid ghost ;)

ha ha ha that's a good one