• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Abs Wheel Sensor For Mazda Familia

Prami

Guys, is there any place to buy ABS wheel sensor for Mazda Familia (BHALP) ? I have checked from Maz*a Motors in Pepiliyana. Cost around Rs. 14,000.00 :action-smiley-015: in brand new part. Is it possible to fix recondition sensor ? Any idea on recondition sensor prices ?

Guys, is there any place to buy ABS wheel sensor for Mazda Familia (BHALP) ? I have checked from Maz*a Motors in Pepiliyana. Cost around Rs. 14,000.00 :action-smiley-015: in brand new part. Is it possible to fix recondition sensor ? Any idea on recondition sensor prices ?

What do you mean?. The sensor with wire ? Try Asiri and New Rainbow in Panchicawatta. For BJ it won't much expensive

Probably around 6000/-(Genuine). The Car mart prices are high besides always in out of stock state.

Since this is a delicate sensor using used ones , not much recommended. Removal from the mount without damaging

it , may sometimes be a skilled job.

I mentioned above for case of BJ. BHA may be differernt or similar. Keep in mind !.

WOW!!!! 14K for one sensor??????? or could it be that 14 K is for both? that seems ok then. :unsure:

Machang I had to replace my left rear ABS sensor early this year and it cost me only Rs. 8000 at the agents. Oh and they did have it in stock.....replaced in about an hour

and a half. Time inclusive of checking the car on the diagnostic system and finding the fault.

My car is a BJ5P but then I'm assuming the sensor that comes in both the BHALP and the BJ5P could be the same thing......

Best not to go for a recon machang as there is no warranty, and being used, could fail at any time......parts like this I feel are better replaced new.

Rohnd might be right about Asiri and Rainbow too.......you should check them as well before buying a recon.

WOW!!!! 14K for one sensor??????? or could it be that 14 K is for both? that seems ok then. :unsure:

Machang I had to replace my left rear ABS sensor early this year and it cost me only Rs. 8000 at the agents. Oh and they did have it in stock.....replaced in about an hour

and a half. Time inclusive of checking the car on the diagnostic system and finding the fault.

My car is a BJ5P but then I'm assuming the sensor that comes in both the BHALP and the BJ5P could be the same thing......

Best not to go for a recon machang as there is no warranty, and being used, could fail at any time......parts like this I feel are better replaced new.

Rohnd might be right about Asiri and Rainbow too.......you should check them as well before buying a recon.

Yes SHAI, 14K for 1 sensor. I am also not sure about the re-con part.

I think before buy that part, good to have a diagnose scan my car ABS system. Is there any place to have a scan and fix this part (both can we do it in the same place) ? Thx buddy :)

Edited by Prami

What do you mean?. The sensor with wire ? Try Asiri and New Rainbow in Panchicawatta. For BJ it won't much expensive

Probably around 6000/-(Genuine). The Car mart prices are high besides always in out of stock state.

Since this is a delicate sensor using used ones , not much recommended. Removal from the mount without damaging

it , may sometimes be a skilled job.

I mentioned above for case of BJ. BHA may be differernt or similar. Keep in mind !.

Hi Rohnd, can I have the contact details of "As*ri Motors" & "New Rain*ow" in Panchicawatta ?

Hi Rohnd, can I have the contact details of "As*ri Motors" & "New Rain*ow" in Panchicawatta ?

Hi.

Try 4718967 Mr. Nobert Perera of Rainbow Motor Stores. He is a nice Gentelman. I bought two shocks for my BJ5P last week.

BTW How did you got to know about ABS sensor problem? oes it indicate on the Dashboard?

cheers

Thilak

Hi.

Try 4718967 Mr. Nobert Perera of Rainbow Motor Stores. He is a nice Gentelman. I bought two shocks for my BJ5P last week.

BTW How did you got to know about ABS sensor problem? oes it indicate on the Dashboard?

cheers

Thilak

Thanks for the contact details. But this number not in use :(.

Yes Thilak. its indicated in the dashboard. Maz*a Motors guy said issue with the ABS sensors. But before buy that part better to have a scan.

Edited by Prami

Yes SHAI, 14K for 1 sensor. I am also not sure about the re-con part.

I think before buy that part, good to have a diagnose scan my car ABS system. Is there any place to have a scan and fix this part (both can we do it in the same place) ? Thx buddy :)

Machang you can get it checked at the Agents...if you want you can get it fixed there as well. I spent only Rs 8000/- for one.

Call Devaka on 0714817020 an say your a friend of mine...he'll help you out.

Machang you can get it checked at the Agents...if you want you can get it fixed there as well. I spent only Rs 8000/- for one.

Call Devaka on 0714817020 an say your a friend of mine...he'll help you out.

Thx Shayan. Spoke to Deveka. If I have a change to go there in this week I will.... thx. :)

Edited by Prami

The Contacts are,

As*ri - 2543355

New Ra*nbow - 2389589

Ra*nbow - 2421844

Before buy any sensor you have to ascertain which wheel sensor went wrong ,since four different part configurations

(different part numbers) for each wheel. So some form of Scaning is necessary!.

The Contacts are,

As*ri - 2543355

New Ra*nbow - 2389589

Ra*nbow - 2421844

Before buy any sensor you have to ascertain which wheel sensor went wrong ,since four different part configurations

(different part numbers) for each wheel. So some form of Scaning is necessary!.

Thanks buddy ;) . Yes, before buy that part better to have a scan.

Thanks for the contact details. But this number not in use :(.

Yes Thilak. its indicated in the dashboard. Maz*a Motors guy said issue with the ABS sensors. But before buy that part better to have a scan.

Ohh Sorry Bro.

If you have not yet gone for the sensor try his mobile 0777 851814

Thilak

I have checked the part from following places:

As*ri - out of stock

New Ra*nbow - Limited Stock - Price around 15K

Ra*nbow - out of stock - Price around 6K

C*r M*rt - out of stock - Price around 6K

I am confused what are the difference between 15K and 6K parts. But both are genuine.

As*ri - out of stock

I am confused what are the difference between 15K and 6K parts. But both are genuine.

I can't even think of what the difference is man....thats crazy though to have two way off prices for the same part....... :huh:

Its more than double the price at new rainbow.....

Edited by SHAI

As*ri - out of stock

This will be normal for tommorrow. For all items, tommorrow's price of new stocks would be like this.

Double the today's price. Gentelmen from all above shops quoting new stock price,even before the arrival of

goods. I don't know whether this is due to newly imposed Government Taxes.

One thing should be mentioned here, no tendancy of price hiking in wolrld auto parts prices yet. The said prices have

been actually gone down due to Chinese/South Asian OEMs/Products. What is happening in Sri Lanka?.

I think Government's disliking of importing goods owing to the insufficient funds and High mark up for vendors due to

less sales can lead to this. This is being normal in all sectors ,not only in auto field.

I can't even think of what the difference is man....thats crazy though to have two way off prices for the same part....... :huh:

Its more than double the price at new rainbow.....

The prisems very funny cos New Rainbow owner is the son of Rainbow owner. :angry-smiley-048: Father and son business.

As per my experience Rainbow has Good price and Genune parts.

Thilak

This will be normal for tommorrow. For all items, tommorrow's price of new stocks would be like this.

Double the today's price. Gentelmen from all above shops quoting new stock price,even before the arrival of

goods. I don't know whether this is due to newly imposed Government Taxes.

One thing should be mentioned here, no tendancy of price hiking in wolrld auto parts prices yet. The said prices have

been actually gone down due to Chinese/South Asian OEMs/Products. What is happening in Sri Lanka?.

I think Government's disliking of importing goods owing to the insufficient funds and High mark up for vendors due to

less sales can lead to this. This is being normal in all sectors ,not only in auto field.

Machan, this should be like this. if their increase the tax i dont have any idea about the tax rates. but this high prices cant possible. Old stock price around 6K. new stock price around 14 - 15 K. this cant be ne.

If the government dislike this process, diffenetly they should have good quality stocks/parts to release to the SL market. if not we are in a trouble. :(

The prisems very funny cos New Rainbow owner is the son of Rainbow owner. :angry-smiley-048: Father and son business.

As per my experience Rainbow has Good price and Genune parts.

Thilak

Yes Thilak, you are correct. but Ra*nbow & Car M*rt people doesn't have any idea regarding the new stock prices. if they have a chance to get the stocks as lower prices, SL car owners are lucky. :P

Yes Thilak, you are correct. but Ra*nbow & Car M*rt people doesn't have any idea regarding the new stock prices. if they have a chance to get the stocks as lower prices, SL car owners are lucky. :P

Hi Prami,

I think if you contact Mr. Nobert on his mobile 0777 851814 he will help you to get this down. He helped me a lot when I wanted to buy the front shocks for my BJ5p last week. Since I was not sure about the condition of the boots and other associries he gave me all the stuff and said if any part I could re-use he will take the new parts back. :jumping-smiley-013:

He made me more comfortable by bringing them to his house in Negambo since I work in Katunayaka. I only had to go to his place and collect them.

So I am sure he will help you.

good luck

Thilak

[/quote

________________________________________________________________________________

I inquired about world prices of this particular part (BA -ABS Sensor) and it is expensive compared to BJ equivalent .

Normally BJ parts are less expensive since most of the OEM parts are made in South East Asia.(Thailand , Malaysia etc).

while BA and back(BG ,BF,BD) made in Japan. However Mazda treats them as Genuine.

BJ ABS Sensor(rear) was Rs: 3.5K in year 2007 locally.

Edited by Rohnd

Hmm strange....that they don't manufacture parts in SEA for the older models too neda?

Not that I'm complaining that BJ parts are cheaper :rolleyes: