• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Saturday Night!

dragster

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A) You really need to stop posting for the sake of it

B ) You should either get your eyes checked or pay a 'little' bit more attention to previous posts before shooting your mouth

C) You also missed the second coming of Jesus Christ, the death of princes diana and let me see what else?

that should be a good race....

any guesses on who will win (if it does happen)

Things will maybe be a bit tricky.. Security and cops all over the place. And the 'alternative' location could be under guard. Hopefully things will be organized prior the driving to the drag site- that way we can have a few quick drags and then scram!

Yes, thats why i asked you guys whther i missed it. Why the shout?

READ before asking if u missed it...surely spending this much time on the forums u shudnt miss a thing! and in ur posts be SPECIFIC as to wat u r referring to...all u say is 'where r d pics'...PICS OF WHAT? and if u'r referrin to the drag mentioned above...IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET!

Edited by sharkster

. And the 'alternative' location could be under guard. Hopefully things will be organized prior the driving to the drag site- that way we can have a few quick drags and then scram!

yeap nw cops r everywhere so its better to decide the location at the final moment

After last nights raid- everyone's safely tucked in their beds getting some sleep for a change :blink:

Theres a war on and this is the rubbish the law uses it's resources on :lol:

Raid? What raid? Spill the beans Pila!

hey shark ill bring the F.E.A.R dvd, n im coming with my friend so hw can i identify u ? r u coming with preveen ?

sorry machan i was out early so i cudnt reply...i assume u didnt show up cos i was dere...anyways next time for sure...i'll giv u my number so dat i can get it off u...0777536266

jus returned from the shrine...we've been upgraded to bright marble steps across the road...cops all over the place pickin cars up...

Ohh they were out last night as well is it? Were they stopping cars off the road only or did they raid all the stationary cars as well? Shit! thank goodness I went home early..

Ohh they were out last night as well is it? Were they stopping cars off the road only or did they raid all the stationary cars as well? Shit! thank goodness I went home early..

i heard thru d grapevine dat 12 cars had been caught yesterday at green path...dont knw how far it was true...but they were checkin every single car on galle road...

there was in fact a discrete run between a certain euro R n an audi A4 1.8T...no attendants tho...n i'll leav it to u to guess the winner

Edited by sharkster

sorry machan i was out early so i cudnt reply...i assume u didnt show up cos i was dere...anyways next time for sure...i'll giv u my number so dat i can get it off u...0777536266

ok bt last night we went to pila bt not in our cars ( unregisterd suzuki swift ) n arounf 12.30 we went to galleface n my god cops n army everywhere n they stopped our car morethan 5 time. army ppl r very friendly bt everyone know abt cops...

Finally came home safely