• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Saturday Night!

dragster

i heard thru d grapevine dat 12 cars had been caught yesterday at green path...dont knw how far it was true...but they were checkin every single car on galle road...

there was in fact a discrete run between a certain euro R n an audi A4 1.8T...no attendants tho...n i'll leav it to u to guess the winner

Which honda i wonder. In anycase i would say the honda won, unless he messed it up..

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which honda i wonder. In anycase i would say the honda won, unless he messed it up..

Agree 100% Howver I wonder what the margin was..

i heard thru d grapevine dat 12 cars had been caught yesterday at green path...dont knw how far it was true...but they were checkin every single car on galle road...

there was in fact a discrete run between a certain euro R n an audi A4 1.8T...no attendants tho...n i'll leav it to u to guess the winner

hmmm.. where were the check points? I thought friday was the night they ambushed GP.. Guess they tried their luck again and came out lucky..(the cops that is)

@gihan.. yesterday after playin pool at hot shots while returning home around 1am.. they stopped me n ma frnds about 5 times too.. we were on ma frnds van..

Army buggers were really friendly n they joked with us too. but i hate these ass cholestrol cops.. f*** dem

Agree 100% Howver I wonder what the margin was..

hmmm.. where were the check points? I thought friday was the night they ambushed GP.. Guess they tried their luck again and came out lucky..(the cops that is)

yup it was d honda...but i heard he took it down on the fourth

well this is wat we heard abt d 12 cars last nite...dont knw how far its true...the check points were rite along galle road (for those takin dat route) n d cops were rite in d middle stoppin anythng on 2, 3 or 4 wheels

yup it was d honda...but i heard he took it down on the fourth

well this is wat we heard abt d 12 cars last nite...dont knw how far its true...the check points were rite along galle road (for those takin dat route) n d cops were rite in d middle stoppin anythng on 2, 3 or 4 wheels

so which car was this, ok u can tell atleast the colour. hey pila is the u know euro r fixed now?

@gihan.. yesterday after playin pool at hot shots while returning home around 1am.. they stopped me n ma frnds about 5 times too.. we were on ma frnds van..

Army buggers were really friendly n they joked with us too. but i hate these ass cholestrol cops.. f*** dem

yeap true true... everyone know abt cops :)

Oh sh**. So machan in such an ivent cant the engine be salvaged, i mean there should be a auction right??

Yep not too sure of the engine condition but it will be auctioned off.. Putting together a EuroR might not be the easiest thing to do.. nad even still it will be an 'accident car'.

Ohh ohh the two of us are going OT again :) Sorry mods..

Yep not too sure of the engine condition but it will be auctioned off.. Putting together a EuroR might not be the easiest thing to do.. nad even still it will be an 'accident car'.

Ohh ohh the two of us are going OT again :violent-smiley-030: Sorry mods..

OT? how so? lol carry on d convo brothers its all part of the game

Since i see the car almost everyday now that its in office, i happened to look at the engine n its shifted to the left, dunno for sure if the block is damaged though...

Hey everybody its been ages since I got on here. Simple thing to do about the cops completely avoid them. If you all are such keen drag racers then why don't ya'll just go to ekala and drag there where we've had next to no problems.......also if cops do stop you and that's if they are traffic cops...don't bother stopping. Just take off they wont be able to chase you and even if they did I'm sure your cars are fast enough to get away from the cop car junk. Anyway it's good to be back......I look forward to a few arguments now. Nigel out!

Hey everybody its been ages since I got on here. Simple thing to do about the cops completely avoid them. If you all are such keen drag racers then why don't ya'll just go to ekala and drag there where we've had next to no problems.......also if cops do stop you and that's if they are traffic cops...don't bother stopping. Just take off they wont be able to chase you and even if they did I'm sure your cars are fast enough to get away from the cop car junk. Anyway it's good to be back......I look forward to a few arguments now. Nigel out!

machan nigel r u in UK nw ?, ekala is a good place bt many dnt like to go there.. n bro thesedays its pretty hard to run away from cops ... :) i think u know why..........

ado Nigel! not everyone owns a STi u know....

ahhh, looks like I was enjoying my Saturday night more than most :blink: A day of watching "lapati landun" bathing in the river.... some medium scale off road driving ... conversations in the balcony watching the river flow and chatting with some friends :( No traffic jams in Belihul Oya :D

ahhh, looks like I was enjoying my Saturday night more than most :D A day of watching "lapati landun" bathing in the river.... some medium scale off road driving ... conversations in the balcony watching the river flow and chatting with some friends :D No traffic jams in Belihul Oya :D

chee chee machan very bad :( ny ur after lapati ladun.... :blink: