• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Saturday Night!

dragster

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm..... some say nirosh won n some say nigle won... bt boath cars r very fast, so its up to u bro...watch the video n decide :D

can't make out the two cars in the video. any one else wana shed some light into this. isn't niroshe's car a stock sti if so nigels one should be quicker isnt it???

can't make out the two cars in the video. any one else wana shed some light into this. isn't niroshe's car a stock sti if so nigels one should be quicker isnt it???

machan i cant tell who won the race :D bt the onlything i can tell boarh cars r very fast n yes nirosh car is stock bt i think after nirosh modify his ride they should race again n see :)

machan i cant tell who won the race :D bt the onlything i can tell boarh cars r very fast n yes nirosh car is stock bt i think after nirosh modify his ride they should race again n see :)

what is he gona do to that car this time ???????????

Hmm..... some say nirosh won n some say nigle won... bt boath cars r very fast, so its up to u bro...watch the video n decide :rolleyes:

i was parked closer to the finish line and from there i saw nirosh was ahead but i heard in the end nigel caught up. also nigel was on the outside if i'm correct. so he was at a disadvantage...

Hmm..... some say nirosh won n some say nigle won... bt boath cars r very fast, so its up to u bro...watch the video n decide :rolleyes:

machan i watched the video. cars 2ma damn speed ban. couldn't figure out which one is which..i think the car went in the outside lane was leading.. :rolleyes:

i was parked closer to the finish line and from there i saw nirosh was ahead but i heard in the end nigel caught up. also nigel was on the outside if i'm correct. so he was at a disadvantage...

yeah ppl say that....... anyway if the official drgas happend we can see who's car is fast.....

machan i watched the video. cars 2ma damn speed ban. couldn't figure out which one is which..i think the car went in the outside lane was leading.. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: so lets ask nigel ........... he can tell who won :D

Hey, Ado, pissu kellinna epa. That makes me sound like a pedo. The correct translation is "Tender females"

ado that place is really cool machang.... very nice to be with something female indeed.....

Well the video shows it all. Nigel was on the outside lane and he was clearly leading in the end. Even i thought nirosh won but i was at the begining of the stretch so i think i was wrong. Anyways Nigel offered a rerun again but the two had come to a mutual understanding :)

• 5 months later...

Everyone ready for the 18th Saturday??? It's billed to be the biggest night drag event for the year with all the SOHC boys, DOHC boys, GT Starlets and maybe even the Super car fella's come'n out in an all out battle to see who emerges king in each category for 2006! Its gonna be even more interesting as the show down brings together the friendly rivalry between the TICers, the Rabbits, Just-to-Fun's gang and even a few solo acts!!

Edited by Pilawoos

Everyone ready for the 18th Saturday??? It's billed to be the biggest night drag event for the year with all the SOHC boys, DOHC boys, GT Starlets and maybe even the Super car fella's come'n out in an all out battle to see who emerges king in each category for 2006! Its gonna be even more interesting as the show down brings together the friendly rivalry between the TICers, the Rabbits, Just-to-Fun's gang and even a few solo acts!!

Pilla u jus couldnt help but start this thread ya :D ..

Anyway hope the event on the 18th goes as planned, if it does it will be great to see some drags after a very long time..

Edited by sundown

Pilla u jus couldnt help but start this thread ya :D ..

Anyway hope the event on the 18th goes as planned, if it does it will be great to see some drags after a very long time..

Of course of course ;) Brings back good memories lol. By the way is your red devil gonna be running for the TIC camp?

Hey that google search we spoke about-found it!! :D:D

Of course of course ;) Brings back good memories lol. By the way is your red devil gonna be running for the TIC camp?

Hey that google search we spoke about-found it!! :D:D

Sure does ;) .. As for the teg, not sure of running it as it is indisposed at the moment ;)..

Yup jus checked the google thing out, hehehe.. :D ..