• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Saturday Night!

dragster

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cule, machan, no offense, but...... see guys.... there's more than one of us who's confused about exactly where Pilawoos is ;)

:P

But there are also a lot of Pilawoos, the one in Fort plus other assortments down Galle Road :) maybe that's what he's asking :violent-smiley-099: Just kidding :P

oh man... you guys are always lost... reminds me of "space knights" with lancelot being always losted ha ha...

anyways no worries bro...

lets start from Kolpitty junc, now I hope you know where Kolpity is right ? ok lets say Liberty Plaza ... you proceed from liberty plaza towards the color lights you take a left from there and proceed towards Bamba ( MC ) once you pass MCdonalds on your right and Pizza Hut on your left you come to a place where there will be a lot of cars parked on your left... that's where pilawoo's is... just do the above and you wont miss it...

cool ?

oh man... you guys are always lost... reminds me of "space knights" with lancelot being always losted ha ha...

anyways no worries bro...

lets start from Kolpitty junc, now I hope you know where Kolpity is right ? ok lets say Liberty Plaza ... you proceed from liberty plaza towards the color lights you take a left from there and proceed towards Bamba ( MC ) once you pass MCdonalds on your right and Pizza Hut on your left you come to a place where there will be a lot of cars parked on your left... that's where pilawoo's is... just do the above and you wont miss it...

cool ?

machan!!!!

if you do the above you WILL miss Pilawoos!

Pilawoo is BEFORE you pass Pizza hut... in fact, its almsot right before the turn off to Durdens...

:)

machan!!!!

if you do the above you WILL miss Pilawoos!

Pilawoo is BEFORE you pass Pizza hut... in fact, its almsot right before the turn off to Durdens...

:)

ooops yeah sorry... great guy to give directions huh ? he he.. I always get messed up with where pizza hut is...

hey by the way how come you know where it is now ?

Guys,

Generally at what time do the racers proceed to the drag destination from Pilla nowadays?

My last involvement was about 2 years back, when we had some drags in athu*****

Remember racing Nigel;s Type-R against my Primera which i had then. Lost by about 1 car

length :)

wat did u hav in ur primera?

It was chipped from Japan. Plus a kakimoto exhaust , K&N the usual..

I remember nigel was so shocked how the kept up with the type-r down the parliment straight stretch, guy

wanted to drag then and there! :)

ooops yeah sorry... great guy to give directions huh ? he he.. I always get messed up with where pizza hut is...

hey by the way how come you know where it is now ?

hehehee!!! yep.. may this day go down in history... the day DILESH gave directions to DRAGSTER to get to Pilawoos.... :)

i always knew where this Pilawoos was..... its just that the way you guys were talking about it, i thought it was some really fancy place like a BIG resturant.... and i thought this pilawoos was just a copied name of the BIG real thing... just like the "TAJ Hotel" on galle road thats between McDonalds and Kolpity junction.... :)

It was chipped from Japan. Plus a kakimoto exhaust , K&N the usual..

I remember nigel was so shocked how the kept up with the type-r down the parliment straight stretch, guy

wanted to drag then and there! :)

u had a P10 if i remember rite...i'd b dumb-struck too if i saw a lightly modded primera takin on CTR...thats one heavy car...the P10's had the best handling out of all the primeras tho n idependant suspension too...u mightv seen my frnd's old car...metallic blue 300- P10...wat colour was urs?

hehehee!!! yep.. may this day go down in history... the day DILESH gave directions to DRAGSTER to get to Pilawoos.... :)

i always knew where this Pilawoos was..... its just that the way you guys were talking about it, i thought it was some really fancy place like a BIG resturant.... and i thought this pilawoos was just a copied name of the BIG real thing... just like the "TAJ Hotel" on galle road thats between McDonalds and Kolpity junction.... :(

now that u knw where it is...start a new thread giving directions to pilawoos...that way no1 needs to ask again

Thanks fuzzo. Must try this weekend

what do you have now?

this weekend may be a bit dead coz of the long holidays... but you never know since there are challenges issues... thye may get settled during the week though...

whats worth mentioning here is an Oettinger Bora

ive seen a black oettinger bora in SL.. is that it? also did you changeyour wheels to 16's? a friend of mine has oettiner wheels (17's)he said he got it from a bora

ive seen a black oettinger bora in SL.. is that it? also did you changeyour wheels to 16's? a friend of mine has oettiner wheels (17's)he said he got it from a bora

No mine is a Mid night blue. I know the car you are refering but its not an oettinger. ( its just stickered) The wheels are intact last time i checked man :-)

Exactly what I was saying all this time, u dont need NOS to take me! Please remember that Saturday was ur idea, not mine, so dont talk abt puppets anymore. Lets run tomorow, it'll save us all a lot of trouble, we have a tight schedule on saturday getting ready for the races and we cant drive all da way after da drags! Will be leaving da car behind anyway, so I'll arrange for it to be run on saturday even if I wasnt there, so chill out!