• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Saturday Night!

dragster

Haha c'mon vshiz, why u calling me a liar all da time? Ok all ur tems then, hav it ur way, saturday it is then. Can I get that 2 car lengths u agreed to give me last time?:huh:) or how abt 6 cars so I can thrash ur EG?:))) just kiddin man, no need to reply to dat now! unless ur considering my offer that is:) Im getting a B motor soon, its on da way actually, looks like we are goin to be running into each other more often than we expected huh...so lets save some of this heat for the big ones! Ok so no NOS then? Way to go man!

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

Generally at what time do the racers proceed to the drag destination from Pilla nowadays?

My last involvement was about 2 years back, when we had some drags in athu*****

Remember racing Nigel;s Type-R against my Primera which i had then. Lost by about 1 car

length :huh:

mmm strange. things happening again. why dont you come with your wf. I might bring a Evo 7 This week.

runing a DVO engine.

mmm strange. things happening again. why dont you come with your wf. I might bring a Evo 7 This week.

runing a DVO engine.

cool scene looks like saturday is gona rock.... I guess I'll have to change my saturday night outings to pilawoo's again he he...

Last night's challenge ended up in one hell of an outcome! I guess quicksilver was too quick and came out with flying colours, that car really deserves a hand guys, dont you think? We saw all the Civics of the pilla gang at Ekala, good show really.

Started out right-away with Chang's carina and quicksilver at the start line, the civic didnt seem to get a good start but eventually cught up with the carina and took it down. This was confirmed by the viewers at the finish line, as we couldnt see the finish from where we were standing. To our surprise the driver of the carina didnt seem to understand that he had lost, I guess this is what happened last time around as well. Quicksilver suddenly showed up at the start line and was not happy about something, quite rightly so cos I guess after all the commotion that was caused last week with this carina had gotten all the Civic boys all worked up. They decided to run again, both cars shot off with an even start, the civic was ahead all the way, the result from the finishing end was that the Civic was ONE CAR AHEAD! I guess this is what quicksilver had been saying all along on this forum, we now know who was lying and who wasnt! This mere hooliganism and threats imposed by Chang and his friends are nothing but a showcase of their true colours, definitely not healthy for any sport!

The carina was also left cold in its track by the mean looking blue civic, so each night the Carina falls victim to another SOHC...sad really, I hope this last run wouldnt end up in a murder threat next!

Finally Da Hulk was put to rest in his own misery, not being able to sit on those steps while the so called beggers are already on it may provoke a prolonged case of mightmares along with the satisfaction that he was put to his rightful place! I guess the so called Fernandopulle put a better show than what this disgraceful Hulk did!

Guys any pictures taken???

so what happened last night??????????? come on guys need a full update :D

how's nirosh's subaru, did he do a full STI conversion? who did it? was it janitha?

yeah full conversion n nilantha did it , so we can see another bad ass sti :) n yesterday quick silver beat the carina, bt very close race, n chang's EG8TR race against glanza gt n he proved turbo is not everything, n ravi's eg8 beat toyota cynos:( n finally cops came bt on the way home we had lots of fun n saw nishanta's ek3 beat ravis old starlet gt more than 3 times ( baselin rd ) bt its not a drag race only the driving skills,,

anyway bad day for toyota , specially starlet :P

hey ravindra i think i saw u at jaela

machan remove one forum cus there r 2 similer forums Drags Saturday Night!

yeah quicksilver won bt dont get mad with me ,cus pleanty of ppl dont like that guy, bt i dont know why ,( n chang confirmed quicksilver won )

but chang didnt fixed nos kit to carina gt n quicksilver cant beat chang car so anyway he cant beat chang/nirosh or nigel so no fight

! I guess this is what quicksilver had been saying all along on this forum, we now know who was lying and who wasnt! This mere hooliganism and threats imposed by Chang and his friends are nothing but a showcase of their true colours, definitely not healthy for any sport!

hm world war III

This mere hooliganism and threats imposed by Chang and his friends are nothing but a showcase of their true colours, definitely not healthy for any sport!

First lets get it clear abt the race i admitted Shamil won after i got confirmation from the guys who were at the finish line. I did not treaten anyone in any sort of manner and it's pretty much obvious Dominator is most probably Quicksilver or a guy at the pila steps. If u or anyone has a problem regarding us please feel free to come and talk to our faces.

The carina was also left cold in its track by the mean looking blue civic, so each night the Carina falls victim to another SOHC...sad really, I hope this last run wouldnt end up in a murder threat next!

After loosing to shamil we knew wat the outcome with Razi would be. There was no murder treat involved y do u want to start an arguement. Ur writing method is so obvious strictly showing who u are. Get a life. Shamil won thumbs up.

this question gona sound really dumb but i've bn out of da forum for bout a week so im not up to date with the battle between chang n quick silver. i just wana know what car quick silver drive? i know its a honda but whats the model?

n who's carina GT was it?????

Yeah i saw his car then nirosh told me that is Ravindra's car , but after that i didnt saw him :angry-smiley-048:

yo gihan ..were u @ the finish or strart..me,shakeer,farzan n ravinda was @ the start..didnt see yo car? anyway compering to last week..less races..but great to see good croud..even small kids with dads(in hondas haha)

yo gihan ..were u @ the finish or strart..me,shakeer,farzan n ravinda was @ the start..didnt see yo car? anyway compering to last week..less races..but great to see good croud..even small kids with dads(in hondas haha)

mara sene ne i was at the starting line with Nirosh, Lasitha, ravi, Nishantha, Ashantha, etc n i went with my friend ( maroon color Ek3 with wieard gt spoiler ) the sad sene is i dont k ow u guys, but today i met monamonu , so nw i know him :angry-smiley-048: n next saturday i cant go to drags but ill be thare on 22nd , so gaya if u coming pls give me ur mobile no so i can meet u guys

can u remember the race between yellow n black honda, baldyy hell ,if i race with those two guys i can easly beat , i missed a chance beat a honda ,, lol anyway those 2 guys dont know to drag ,,

can u remember the race between yellow n black honda, baldyy hell ,if i race with those two guys i can easly beat , i missed a chance beat a honda ,, lol anyway those 2 guys dont know to drag ,,

i saw those 2 cars as well.. they were going a bit nuts...

this is the first time i had seen those 2 cars.. never seen them before at any drags...

as for the drags, it was a good night overall till the cops showed up. looks like it's time to find a new venue :angry-smiley-048:

the battle between chang n quick silver. i just wana know what car quick silver drive? i know its a honda but whats the model?

quicksilver's car is a ek civic

as for the drags, it was a good night overall till the cops showed up. looks like it's time to find a new venue :)

yeah n many ppl hate to go to jayela, specially me :D , n nigel told me they r goin to drag in attidiya rd ( after bridge construction is finished ) from bellanwilla colorlight , bt mtlavinia cops got new accents :angry-smiley-048: and anoter fact is many guys live around attidiya n ratmalana. so lets wait n see :alc:

this question gona sound really dumb but i've bn out of da forum for bout a week so im not up to date with the battle between chang n quick silver. i just wana know what car quick silver drive? i know its a honda but whats the model?

quick silver got a EK3 but as i know he replace the engine head so its a Ek3 with vtec n tune i chips, one of my friend told me its a fully done up car bt dont know, some say it has a VIRS engine bt i dont think, any way his name is shamil

Finally Da Hulk was put to rest in his own misery, not being able to sit on those steps while the so called beggers are already on it may provoke a prolonged case of mightmares along with the satisfaction that he was put to his rightful place! I guess the so called Fernandopulle put a better show than what this disgraceful Hulk did!

And what exactly did this Hulk do/was done to him? Whoever Hulk is, he's still active on the forum, I came across Hulks name on a post and clicked, it says last active on Sunday afternoon at 1 or sumthing.

yeah n many ppl hate to go to jayela, specially me :) , n nigel told me they r goin to drag in attidiya rd ( after bridge construction is finished ) from bellanwilla colorlight , bt mtlavinia cops got new accents :angry-smiley-048: and anoter fact is many guys live around attidiya n ratmalana. so lets wait n see :D

Man, lets not advertise locations on the forums. Thats why the Pila gettogether is for. Don't want the cops to know all the places beforehand. :D

And what exactly did this Hulk do/was done to him? Whoever Hulk is, he's still active on the forum, I came across Hulks name on a post and clicked, it says last active on Sunday afternoon at 1 or sumthing.

Don't even ask. :alc: Probably said something someone didn't agree with. From the replies, u can guess who the "someones" are.

Man, lets not advertise locations on the forums. Thats why the Pila gettogether is for. Don't want the cops to know all the places beforehand. :angry-smiley-048:

no machan we did race at attidiya anyway i dont think cops r checking these forums, are they getting any rewards for stoping drags ? bt i think if they alow us to drag at greenpath its good for theem n for us otherwise ppl race everyware,