• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags Saturday Night!

dragster

What the hell's happening here now! Mr Gihan I would expect you to have some kind of consciousness to figure out that Im not this whatsup guy. I got into this forum to clear out a doubt about a race result which happened two weeks back, it was cleared this week and I have no more to say on this forum, so does Chang and the other guys who were involved. If you are to accuse me of being whatsup I strongly advice you to get your facts straight before you go and create problems with other innocent people! Nirsoh is a cool guy even though I dont know him too well, I think his SiR looks cool, no way I have any relevance to him on this forum, or to you in that regard, so think before you make such stupid assumptions! All of us hang out together, so please avoid creating problems among us! If u have a problem with whatsup, go straight to him and sort it out!

Please make sure you edit your previous postings and take my name off your messages! Or its over to the Administrator to take rightful action against it!

And whatsup, I think u went overboard there man. Zakie is all pissed off with u, my car's conversion was done by zakie, and he tunes my car, so dont give such misleading information in public.

And about what you have said concerning Nirosh, I think it'll be fair if u just made an apology on this site for your actions! You may not want to reveal who you are, but thats not my problem, but atleast have the decency to correct Gihan of his belief that Im not 'whatsup', or I will!!

Guys get a life other than hanging on this forum, atleast stop wasting our time!

machan we no ur not wutsup, so how many time i have to tell this ,, yes but recent past we thought ur wutsup but now we know ur not him, n nirosh or any of our friends does not have any probelm with u and we know ur not a rice boy cus ur car moves but how could wutsup think nirosh is a rice boys, so yesterday we discuss with nirosh about this n we told nirosh ur not wutsup,

but machan we want wutsup, not to fight with him ,, but we need to ask him whu u said a thing like this, n arguments r fine but even i onw a accent u never told i am a rice boy n same here

and shamil or any other guys can tell whos wutsup then this thing is over, n shamil i hope u participate in future forums, n autolanka is not a waste of time, n u have to respect all the srilankan sites (AL/ABL/SMS)

So wutsup try to come to pila on 22nd to our G2G , then u can say sorry to nirosh,, so problem is over

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell no. The last time a battle raged at Pil it was all baseball bats and Japanese Katana swords.

Ask Stone Cold Crash.n.Burn. He is a major gangbanger and he knows all about that shit. In fact, everybody gathering on the 22nd needs to be wary of Crash's movements. He moves like a hawk, silent and deadly and he can be up in your grill in nanoseconds if you're not careful.

:lol: So much for sarcasm. I'm gonna park at Pizza Hut and walk over :lol: Also gonna have to work on putting on some extra padding over new year. That part shouldn't be too hard :D

:lol: So much for sarcasm. I'm gonna park at Pizza Hut and walk over :lol: Also gonna have to work on putting on some extra padding over new year. That part shouldn't be too hard :D

last time its not a drag fight n this saturday nothing gona happend guys dont worry cus wutsup never gona come on 22nd anyway guys lest have fun on 22nd ALG2G

i suggest whatsup appologise for any remarks he made abt nirosh n gihan ur attitude is threatenin too...u shudnt hav said things abt shamil in the first place cos thats wat triggerd this stupid argument...the topic is this GT-civic race n we ALL know the result...dont go on a tangent abt who hates who...

quick_silver we'r not goin to edit the posts cos i think u'd prefer a public appology from those concernd

Recently i tlod wut i heard,, when the carina launch ppl r very happy bt then chang told us shamil won , so then ppl told those thing that i mentioned in earliear about shamil ,, so untlil the end no fight between shamil n me, still no fight cus he is coming to drags n me 2 so its useless to fight each other

but anyone know who is wutsup n his real name ? n then in a buplic forum he said wrong thigs about nirosh n Threaten me

WE R COOL WITH EVERYONE BUT NOT WITH WUTSUP,, so lets stop this war n have fun on 22nd OK,,

22nd g2g?? coool

at wat time r u guys gonna go to pila??

sometimes i might come..

i only know preveen so preveen u introduce others to me ok :lol:

machan if u know preveen it easy for u, bt i dont know anyone ,, ops i know chang but i dont think we r gona have much trouble identifing members, anyway the good thing is 22nd is a saturday so many dragsters r comming so its gona be a fun night ,, n if anyone can identyfy me pls say hi ,,, :lol:

MADZ wut is ur idea ?

ela ela.. :jumping-smiley-013:

gihan tell me what u r gonna wear so I can identify..

well lets open a thread on friday sayin AL G2G on 22nd people coming please tell your dress colour or whatever a way of identifying :jumping-smiley-013::alc:

ela ela , so the best way to identify me is my car , n my weird hair ,,ha ha :alc:, so lets start a new thread

damn i missed this saturday drags, by the time i realised was 3 am and i met most of the guys at pila who had returned from the drags.

dragster thanks for the pics man. was there a problem with the villagers at the drag location, becareful guys, i remember police dressed as villagers caused problems once in athurugiriya.

also dont mention the name of the drag location. their are enough people over here to give it to the cops.

dimz..there was a small matter.(villegers stuff. drunk guys ).but was settled 90% witout any 1 knowing off the track..so now its out ha ha anyway don't worry abt those issues it will be settled..so u missed it..

On the 22nd, we are gonna have a big AL G2G, and peace talks. Bring Cameras! we gonna get down Solheim.

And this is SL. We bring cricket bats to these functions. :jumping-smiley-013:

ohh man.. i ahve BCS exams from the 20th to the 28th.. so i dont thinki'll be going around town that week... Prqveen take pics ok? LOTS AND LOTS!

Guys, what exactly is happening on the 22nd? Is this an Autolanka get-together? Is this some kind of co-ordinated gang-bang? Is Jenson Button going to be there to sign autographs? Are there going to be any drags? Everybody is talking about the 22nd as if all hell is going to break loose on that day.

Somebody, please enlighten me.

Guys, what exactly is happening on the 22nd? Is this an Autolanka get-together? Is this some kind of co-ordinated gang-bang? Is Jenson Button going to be there to sign autographs? Are there going to be any drags? Everybody is talking about the 22nd as if all hell is going to break loose on that day.

Somebody, please enlighten me.

no need to be alarmd brother...its jus another nite at the shrine...

button cancelld last minute

Edited by sharkster

machan what ever happens get us some pictures please. Its the right thing to do. There are alot of buggers hungry for snaps, not being there an all. Not under exposed once though, we need to invest in a proper flash!! and need 2 get the drag pics sectioned up and running. This site is hot!

machan what ever happens get us some pictures please. Its the right thing to do. There are alot of buggers hungry for snaps, not being there an all. Not under exposed once though, we need to invest in a proper flash!! and need 2 get the drag pics sectioned up and running. This site is hot!

lol no worries machan i'll sort sumthng out...dragster took numerous pics the previous weeknd but he's gone missin...will dig em up

lol no worries machan i'll sort sumthng out...dragster took numerous pics the previous weeknd but he's gone missin...will dig em up

refering to the gallery pics of dragster. It all good but cant see a damn thing? did u not see this?

The reason I ask is because I've been hearing stories of some so-called 'gangsters' showing up to sort out some issues. Aight, the 22nd it is then. Should be fun.