• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia Part 2

Supra_Natural

Hi!

I know it's not my turn but I bet no one is gonna guess this anytime soon! :violent-smiley-030:

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/6344/1101c.jpg

Btw, it's in Sri Lanka

General principle on the Trivia thread is to give correct guesser 24 hours.... If they have't put up a new entry, then the floor is open.

Your contribution is a Ssangyong Rodius, Not really the most difficult vehicle to identify since several sources have voted it "Ugliest vehicle on earth"

ssangyongrodius1280.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It's sold as the SSangyong Stavic here. Saw an example parked in our smoker's corner a few weeks back. It's quite large up close, and very ugly. Chatted up the driver and sat in the front and rear, or centre row, since the cargo area had a 3rd row of seats; captains chairs (2 per row) all around, and most if not all amenities of a full sized MPV. It had the Merc "derived" 2.7 turbo diesel.