• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia Part 2

Supra_Natural

anyone???

hint:it has four wheels(five including the spare) and it is not made in Ethiopia.

And it is also not an axio...

Eh, thought i answered this... post didnt go up, damned internet!

Second Gen Chevy Camaro (1970-1981)

Eh, thought i answered this... post didnt go up, damned internet!

Second Gen Chevy Camaro (1970-1981)

right on...bumblebee's grandfather it is...

you'll also notice two familiar faces cheating on their italian ladies by checking out some yankee booty. :P

PE0Lk.jpg

right on...bumblebee's grandfather it is...

you'll also notice two familiar faces cheating on their italian ladies by checking out some yankee booty. :P

PE0Lk.jpg

Hahaaa the expressions are priceless!! Btw machan need to get through to you regarding some rechroming, your phone isnt working. Changed nos?

• 2 weeks later...

Is it a dodge 1975 maxi ?

And no MD i also wanted to keep this thread going but unfortunately i had formatted my hd and lost most of the pics :(

Edited by The Stig

Damn, I was gonna go with Rusty Ambulance :P

It says mobile first aid post, the only thing you are gonna need if you get anywhere near that thing is a tetanus injection :P

oh god no,I ain't restoring a bloody Van,no sir.just want the engine...

But WHY?? Imagine this painted flat black, with that V8 hopped up with the catalogue of MOPAR performance parts, side exit exhausts and 9 inch slicks!!

But WHY?? Imagine this painted flat black, with that V8 hopped up with the catalogue of MOPAR performance parts, side exit exhausts and 9 inch slicks!!

Sounds tempting,but no machan.I don't want another resto project right now.but I think I'll hold on to that V8.

Gummy close enough.It's a Dodge RAM V8 Van

Put in an offer yesterday.Thinking of getting the monster V8 petrol lurking inside for myself.

FKW4k.jpg

This is a English number van if memory serves right and a LHD asking for about 500,000 right?

oh god no,I ain't restoring a bloody Van,no sir.just want the engine...

I guess you are busy these days, but what exactly would you do with an engine without a body to fit it to ? :blink:

I guess you are busy these days, but what exactly would you do with an engine without a body to fit it to ? :blink:

Seriously dude? Its a Yankee V8.... the possibilities are literally ENDLESS!! *Evil cackle..

• Like 1

Seriously dude? Its a Yankee V8.... the possibilities are literally ENDLESS!! *Evil cackle..

:lol: power a food blender or a rocking chair like in top gear :D