• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Took My Truck Offroading

MeanGreenZ28

Some pics that another guy took...

ME...

P7190012.jpg

P7190030.jpg

P7190058.jpg

P7190036.jpg

Me again...

P7190064.jpg

Lunch Break

P7190080.jpg

Perfect timing...you can see the brass being ejected, and the soda bottle exploding:

CopyofP7190100.jpg

P7190098.jpg

P7190111.jpg

some vids ... more to come

Here's where we pissed off a local dude...

Brian taking out his anger on Mr. Melon

Nice : ).... *sigh* I wish I had a 4wd....

BTW, You had a Hilux didn't you? or was that a long way back?

Here's where we pissed off a local dude...

howdy do...

naw you gon an' upset tha por felar's purty lil' creek...theyum city folk doen giv' a dayum 'bout no riivah...bubba waz ounly traayin tah chug hiyumself some o' co-cola an' grub sum griyuts with buutrer and sawt on'em bay dah riivah...an' youz gon' aand teyul hiyum tah hayuv a naace goddayum' dayai...weyul naw he is nawt gonna hayuv a naace dayai naw ius he?...prolly him gon howme made suume lurve to him goat cayuled mayri jayne..

SHAI ... yeah a couple years ago. Sold that to buy the Explorer. After this trip, I wish I hadn't 'cos that had a lift kit and 33" tall tires on it ... although, the Explorer did extremely well and surprised everyone, it's just that there's not much aftermarket 4x4 mods for this model due to the independent rear suspension.

Don ... lol

fuzzo ... There were two Excursions on the trip and they did awesome. The trails weren't that hardcore so they managed it with ease. I think both had 6" lifts with 35" tires and one had a "Hybrid " sticker on the back to piss off the tree huggers ... lol ... had the trail been a lot more technical, they would've been left behind and the Jeep and the Bronco would've kept going.

Edited by MeanGreenZ28

howdy do...

naw you gon an' upset tha por felar's purty lil' creek...theyum city folk doen giv' a dayum 'bout no riivah...bubba waz ounly traayin tah chug hiyumself some o' co-cola an' grub sum griyuts with buutrer and sawt on'em bay dah riivah...an' youz gon' aand teyul hiyum tah hayuv a naace goddayum' dayai...weyul naw he is nawt gonna hayuv a naace dayai naw ius he?...prolly him gon howme made suume lurve to him goat cayuled mayri jayne..

Them goud hillbilly talk rai dare... eeeeeehawwwww LOL